CSNbbs
America almost caused another terrorist attack - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: America almost caused another terrorist attack (/thread-218237.html)

- 1125 - 04-15-2004 07:04 PM

Never mind its just Air Fore 1
[Image: 2867505.jpg]

- 1125 - 04-15-2004 07:05 PM

I thought there were no fly zones near attractions such as that

- MaumeeRocket - 04-15-2004 07:36 PM

I think someone put those two images together.

- Guest - 04-16-2004 05:07 AM

MaumeeRocket Wrote:I think someone put those two images together.
Someone needs to take Karl Rove's Photoshop away from him. First he put Kerry and Jane Fonda together, now this? :D

- Lethemeul - 04-16-2004 07:25 AM

Actually, that is probably a picture from this years Daytona 500. Dubya was there.

- GrayBeard - 04-16-2004 07:39 AM

Oddball Wrote:
Someone needs to take Karl Rove's Photoshop away from him. First he put Kerry and Jane Fonda together, now this? :D
There were two pics floating around on the internet. One was a fake, and the other was the real thing. But the media forgot to mention that!

- 1125 - 04-16-2004 07:50 AM

No...It is an actual AP picture...I found it on a TV stations website from Florida...Bush was at the Daytona 500 and left before it was over

- Guest - 04-16-2004 08:51 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Oddball Wrote:
There were two pics floating around on the internet. One was a fake, and the other was the real thing. But the media forgot to mention that!
Look over there! Is that a gully bull? :wave:

- GrayBeard - 04-16-2004 10:12 AM

Oddball Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:
Oddball Wrote:
You moronic libs are great at denial.

:wave:

- Guest - 04-16-2004 10:32 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Oddball Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:
Oddball Wrote:
You moronic libs are great at denial.

:wave:
And you mentally defective neo-cons are good at destroying the good will of the world, turning surpluses into deficits, starting wars with fabricated "evidence" and no exit strategy, lying, etc.

- joebordenrebel - 04-16-2004 11:23 AM

Not to mention shoddy reasoning! :wave:

- MaumeeRocket - 04-16-2004 06:39 PM

If that is the race the airport sits about a mile away from the track, the NASCAR fans should be upset about him leaving before Little E won the race.