CSNbbs
The Hilly Pillow - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: The Hilly Pillow (/thread-219769.html)

- calling_the_hogs - 12-22-2003 12:30 PM

[Image: 13634.jpg]

- Tulsaman - 12-22-2003 12:32 PM

that one is just plain stupid.

- calling_the_hogs - 12-22-2003 12:36 PM

And how many libby ones aren't?

Since joe and dio and others, etc. post nothing but crap... this is a taste of their own medicine

WPS

- nate jonesacc - 12-22-2003 04:50 PM

That's not even that creative... WEAK... I've laughed at some conservative parody like that... that was just stupid.

- calling_the_hogs - 12-22-2003 05:41 PM

What's stupid is Dean's foreign policy.

"Saddam being caught doesn't make America safer". Even people in his own party are telling him to shut up on that one! :laugh:

WPS

- Dawson - 12-27-2003 09:33 PM

[Image: threadsucks-Lazarus2000.gif]

- flyingswoosh - 12-27-2003 10:24 PM

i thought it was pretty funny.

- KlutzDio I - 12-27-2003 10:34 PM

I thought it was funny, especially the ice cubes part!

- morwell84 - 12-28-2003 02:15 AM

Just a quick question. Do you think Hillary Rodham Clinton is a "cold, evil witch" because she is an ambitious woman or because she's a Dem?

- KlutzDio I - 12-28-2003 01:17 PM

I don't know if Hillary is a cold evil witch and I don't really care if she is or is not. I just think it is funny when the Right (in all their wisdom) can only insult political opponents rather than substantively countering them.

I would go on to say the press and the Republicans have a very unhealthy love affair with the Clintons. Bill Clinton is not our president and theoretically Hillary represents only the people of the state of New York. Yet, whenever a political discussion ensues, those Right of center always bring up Bill's sexual escapades and Hillary's goal to give Americans a national health insurance program (she's a goshdarn commie, pinko liberal who loves Saddam!). The press wonders if Hillary will run for president, they even wonder if she'll run in 2004 which is entirely too late for her to enter the race.

All of this is absolute Hillary hilarity!

I firmly believe most Americans are stupid and when you look at the media and at politicians, one has ample evidence to support that claim! 04-rock

- Wryword2 - 12-28-2003 02:28 PM

Actually, Hillary! may the last candidate a National Demo party fields for the presidency. I think this current election is going to cause some very deep problems with party unity, especially when they get whacked in the general election. Hillary! is deeply hostile to the founding principles of the national government, and her love of power for the sake of power is obvious. She is a dangerous creature, and let us hope indeed that the Stupid Party begins to groom a candidate to oppose her.

- KlutzDio I - 12-28-2003 04:03 PM

Wryword2 Wrote:Actually, Hillary! may the last candidate a National Demo party fields for the presidency. I think this current election is going to cause some very deep problems with party unity, especially when they get whacked in the general election. Hillary! is deeply hostile to the founding principles of the national government, and her love of power for the sake of power is obvious. She is a dangerous creature, and let us hope indeed that the Stupid Party begins to groom a candidate to oppose her.
Ah, the advent of Bushonian democracy!

Do you really think the GOP doesn't have divisions within itself?

- Guest - 12-28-2003 04:53 PM

Wryword2 Wrote:Actually, Hillary! may the last candidate a National Demo party fields for the presidency. I think this current election is going to cause some very deep problems with party unity, especially when they get whacked in the general election. Hillary! is deeply hostile to the founding principles of the national government, and her love of power for the sake of power is obvious. She is a dangerous creature, and let us hope indeed that the Stupid Party begins to groom a candidate to oppose her.
Seek medical attention as quickly as possible. You are infected with the Limhannityoreilly-coulter virus. Unfortunately, it isn't fatal.

- Wryword2 - 12-28-2003 06:26 PM

Y'all just hide 'n watch. Deano is going to take a McGovern style beating. The Demos are going to split apart then, if not before.

As for the Repubs, of course they are not terribly interested in constitutional government. They are careerists every bit as much as the Demos. But as between the two parties, they are not as desirous of making the national government something along the lines of a European nanny State government.

Hillary! is an American Livia or Aggripina. She showed her contempt for democratic process in the way she attempted to completely hide the doings of group put together to take over health care. She showed her contempt for government in running for Senator in the only State she had a chance to be elected in, even though she was not from there and knew nothing about its issues. Her "listening campaign" was a brilliant stroke of political cynicism. Don't know crap about the people you want to rule? Just run around saying you are "listening".