CSNbbs
Anger Management - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: Anger Management (/thread-222635.html)

- 10MAN - 04-20-2003 10:55 PM

Anyone see this movie yet? I haven't, but I've heard it is awesome. It has apparently been the number one movie the last two weekends at the box office, since it opened. Opinions?
[Image: angermanagement150.jpg]

- Jenibu - 04-20-2003 11:48 PM

I saw it Saturday night. I had low-expectations going in (I wouldn't have seen the movie on my own, but it was my friend's birthday and it was part of the party) so for me, the movie was amazing. I've heard some people discrediting it and saying it wasn't as good as they thought, but I'm guessing they're expectations were a lot higher. Overall, it's an extremely strange movie (probably why I like it) and hilariously funny. The cast of characters is great. I reccomend it, but go in thinking it's going to stink so you end up liking it. 03-wink

- 10MAN - 04-21-2003 01:12 AM

That's the first I've heard of any bad reviews for this one, but I guess there are some for every movie.

Thanks! :wave:

- Tasha - 04-21-2003 01:59 PM

I went and saw it last night. I am definitely not a movie person because I can't sit still for that long. In order for a movie to catch my attention, it has to be pretty good. This movie kept my attention pretty well which says a lot. Nicholson is hilarious. I had a pretty good time and would recommend it (although maybe my enjoyment factor was enhanced by the very good-looking date I had...ohhh yeah! :laugh:).

All in all 10Man, I think you would like it. :)

Tasha

- nate jonesacc - 04-21-2003 03:20 PM

I feel pretty... oh so pretty...

I saw it on Saturday night, too. It was absolutely HILARIOUS...

"We don't even know if he is really that blind..."

CLANK...

"OK... so maybe he's blind."

- Jenibu - 04-21-2003 07:07 PM

how about...

-did you get it on with my sister?
-over and over, and she moaned like a wildabeast
-WIIILLDABEAST!

oh and 10man- I didn't mean to make it sound bad or anything- IMO, it was hilarious.

..and the cat was amazing