CSNbbs
MICHIGAN HAD TO HAVE THAT WIN!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big10bbs (/forum-259.html)
+---- Forum: Big 10 Team Talk (/forum-161.html)
+----- Forum: Michigan (/forum-162.html)
+----- Thread: MICHIGAN HAD TO HAVE THAT WIN!!! (/thread-579.html)

- MichiFan - 12-04-2004 02:16 PM

There were still too many turnovers / bad shots / and other mistakes, but what a clutch block by Petway and that steal by Horton.

With @UCLA being the only high-profile OOC game left (South Florida being the next highest-profile game), I really hope that we can get some confidence w/o Abram, b/c obviously his presence is very much missed, and the team hasn't quite adjusted to his absence..... but the defense was pretty good, admittedly.

- XenonParade - 12-05-2004 02:01 AM

I thought it was funny that despite ND being ranked a vast majority of people said that they thought that Michigan would win that game... and we did, so they obviously knew their stuff. GO BLUE

- MichiFan - 12-05-2004 08:50 PM

Well, now that bad news is that Lester Abram is out for the year and Graham Brown is out 4-6 weeks..... good thing it might only cost us the UCLA game......

Ron Coleman has to grow up in a hurry, though, and I really hope JC Mathis finally tries to make up for his disappointing career at Michigan.

- XenonParade - 12-07-2004 12:39 AM

Recently, we always seem to have people stepping up, I think Amaker is doing a great job.