CSNbbs
big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies (/thread-602787.html)

big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - randaddyminer - 11-27-2012 08:54 PM

I will 03-lmfao later

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - the1sttransport - 11-27-2012 08:55 PM

wut

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - randaddyminer - 11-27-2012 09:03 PM

(11-27-2012 08:55 PM)the1sttransport Wrote:  wut
sorry... and you too

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - RUNVSFD MINER - 11-27-2012 09:13 PM

CUSA will get CUSA money.
And that goes for both CUSAs....

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - 77Herd11 - 11-27-2012 09:16 PM

(11-27-2012 09:13 PM)RUNVSFD MINER Wrote:  CUSA will get CUSA money.
And that goes for both CUSAs....

Exactly!!!

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - UofMemphis - 11-27-2012 09:18 PM

It will be better than CUSA/MWC/MAC/Sun Belt

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - Niner National - 11-27-2012 09:20 PM

(11-27-2012 09:18 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  It will be better than CUSA/MWC/MAC/Sun Belt

And it will be a great deal for former CUSA members. For the former MWC members, I'm not so sure.

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - SoMs Eagle - 11-27-2012 09:32 PM

(11-27-2012 09:18 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  It will be better than CUSA/MWC/MAC/Sun Belt

Why? What national brand does the nBE have?

Maybe, but I just don't see it. I think you guys have talked yourselves into something that could be a pipe dream.

If I am wrong the more power to ya, but I just don't see Tulane, Memphis, ECU, Houston, SMU, and UCF football being anymore of a tv draw than they were in the old CUSA.

And Tulane plays basketball in a high school gym. Whats up with that? All those proud BE basketball schools going to like that? Wow just Wow.....I can see it now, playing conference games in front of less people than they did in their first practice at midnight. That'll go over well with them.

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - UofMemphis - 11-27-2012 09:40 PM

(11-27-2012 09:32 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

Maybe, but I just don't see it. I think you guys have talked yourselves into something that could be a pipe dream.

If I am wrong the more power to ya, but I just don't see Tulane, Memphis, ECU, Houston, SMU, and UCF football being anymore of a tv draw than they were in the old CUSA.

And Tulane plays basketball in a high school gym. Whats up with that? All those proud BE basketball schools going to like that? Wow just Wow.....I can see it now, playing conference games in front of less people than they did in their first practice at midnight. That'll go over well with them.

markets...football: Boise, Louisville, Cincy...basketball: Memphis, Louisville, Cincy, Georgetown, Nova, Marquette...did I mention markets? (I'm assuming UConn is gone)

It won't be "big 5" money...but it will be better than CUSA/MWC/MAC/Belt

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - belmont - 11-27-2012 09:40 PM

I think everyone is holding their breath and hoping they TV people don't notice... but the ESPN tools are doing their darnedest do make sure everyone know's it's a rebranded CUSA.

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - UofMemphis - 11-27-2012 09:59 PM

(11-27-2012 09:40 PM)belmont Wrote:  

I think everyone is holding their breath and hoping they TV people don't notice... but the ESPN tools are doing their darnedest do make sure everyone know's it's a rebranded CUSA.

I'm wondering if the BE should have just taken ESPN's best offer a couple of weeks back...I honestly think the BE wanted to kill the BE after that.

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - RUNVSFD MINER - 11-27-2012 10:31 PM

(11-27-2012 09:40 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  

markets...football: Boise, Louisville, Cincy...basketball: Memphis, Louisville, Cincy, Georgetown, Nova, Marquette...did I mention markets? (I'm assuming UConn is gone)

LVille and Cincy will be gone soon too.

Markets don't mean anything. Esp when the market doesn't follow the team, or has loyalty to THE State universities.

RE: big east tv contract........ post here 16 million ladies - UofMemphis - 11-27-2012 10:34 PM

(11-27-2012 10:31 PM)RUNVSFD MINER Wrote:  
(11-27-2012 09:40 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  

LVille and Cincy will be gone soon too.

Markets don't mean anything. Esp when the market doesn't follow the team, or has loyalty to THE State universities.

doubt it...UConn i bet is gone.

best case scenario is ND joins the ACC as a full member...ACC stands pat.