CSNbbs
Coyne to Fullback - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: Coyne to Fullback (/thread-615311.html)

Coyne to Fullback - Crewdogz - 01-26-2013 12:06 AM

The irony here is he left LaSalle for Hamilton Badin because Coach Grippa moved him from QB to FB. I don't expect him to transfer from UC but he left for Badin to play QB. I know Grippa really liked him, he was the only freshman in his class to dress varsity and he had a Leadership Scholarship at LaSalle.

Best of luck to him. He played FB and LB in CYO and he was a punishing runner. I think they moved him to Qb in 7th grade (and he still played LB). I think he can flourish much like Ben Guidugli did (although Ben was more of a TE/H-Back).

RE: Coyne to Fullback - Tomcat - 01-26-2013 09:48 AM

(01-26-2013 12:06 AM)Crewdogz Wrote:  The irony here is he left LaSalle for Hamilton Badin because Coach Grippa moved him from QB to FB. I don't expect him to transfer from UC but he left for Badin to play QB. I know Grippa really liked him, he was the only freshman in his class to dress varsity and he had a Leadership Scholarship at LaSalle.

Best of luck to him. He played FB and LB in CYO and he was a punishing runner. I think they moved him to Qb in 7th grade (and he still played LB). I think he can flourish much like Ben Guidugli did (although Ben was more of a TE/H-Back).

My Son met Patrick 9-10 years ago when we were camping at Winton Woods. They became friends and stayed in contact over the years. I remember Patrick coming over our house and going swimming, I want to say they were in 5th grade. The kid was put together back then and you could just tell football was in his future. I kinda laughed when I saw him end up at LS because he lived north of 275 off the Hamilton exit. Not exactly Lasalle territory.

RE: Coyne to Fullback - Ring of Black - 01-26-2013 10:26 AM

This one has been getting around. If he buys in, I feel Patrick will be a very good one at FB. Maybe he saw the writing on the wall, with Kay returning, and decided he wants to get on the field.