CSNbbs
(AGAIN!) Two tix to South FL Saturday - FREE - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: (AGAIN!) Two tix to South FL Saturday - FREE (/thread-622813.html)

(AGAIN!) Two tix to South FL Saturday - FREE - Eastside_J - 03-08-2013 12:35 PM

Here we go again!

My son has a basketball tournament (doubleheader) on Saturday. I can't make the UC game?

Again good but not great tickets 204 row 17 - pretty much center court.

Free to PM number one.

See - who said shirking at work doesn't pay dividends?

RE: (AGAIN!) Two tix to South FL Saturday - FREE - ctipton - 03-08-2013 12:36 PM

Not me, man!! Can't get my scooter in there.

RE: (AGAIN!) Two tix to South FL Saturday - FREE - Eastside_J - 03-08-2013 12:38 PM

(03-08-2013 12:36 PM)ctipton Wrote:  Not me, man!! Can't get my scooter in there.

C'mon man - I will call UC and get you hooked up!

RE: (AGAIN!) Two tix to South FL Saturday - FREE - subflea - 03-08-2013 02:24 PM

(03-08-2013 12:36 PM)ctipton Wrote:  Not me, man!! Can't get my scooter in there.

Sure you can. They take you in through the Lindner Center, down the elvator, and it is a straight shot to the handicap seating which is on the floor baseline right in front of the student section. I sat down there for a couple of games last year right after my buddy had surgery.

RE: (AGAIN!) Two tix to South FL Saturday - FREE - bearcatmark - 03-08-2013 03:25 PM

(03-08-2013 02:24 PM)subflea Wrote:  

Sure you can. They take you in through the Lindner Center, down the elvator, and it is a straight shot to the handicap seating which is on the floor baseline right in front of the student section. I sat down there for a couple of games last year right after my buddy had surgery.

I used to sit there with a buddy from high school who had spina bifida and used a wheel chair exclusively. Those were some of my favorite games I attended. Right on the floor is great.

RE: (AGAIN!) Two tix to South FL Saturday - FREE - ctipton - 03-08-2013 08:15 PM

Jon.... Sorry, Maybe if this situation ever comes up again, I would like to try it. Next problem.... Where do I park?

RE: (AGAIN!) Two tix to South FL Saturday - FREE - subflea - 03-09-2013 02:02 AM

If you call ahead, they can probably get you into the lot underneath the Lindner center. There is an elevator or direct access from there.

BTW, it doesn't matter where your original ticket is for, you can exchange it for handicap seating when you show up.