CSNbbs
To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Old Dominion (/forum-688.html)
+------ Forum: Smack Board (/forum-935.html)
+------ Thread: To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay (/thread-637055.html)

To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - GSUsTALON - 06-18-2013 11:38 AM

To the Fathers of ODU spawn! This is trublesome to me but:
Did your spawn sharpen your pitchforks, hornss & hoves for you?
I wish they could have sharpened your wit... U, witless wonders!03-puke

RE: To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - ODUalum78 - 06-18-2013 12:53 PM

(06-18-2013 11:38 AM)GSUsTALON Wrote:  To the Fathers of ODU spawn! This is trublesome to me but:
Did your spawn sharpen your pitchforks, hornss & hoves for you?
I wish they could have sharpened your whit... U, whitless wonders!03-puke

whit??? whitless???

What language are they teaching in Ga.?03-nutkick

RE: To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - bit_9 - 06-18-2013 01:51 PM

Can't spell wite power w/out the h in whit. Am I wight? Am I wight?

RE: To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - bit_9 - 06-18-2013 01:53 PM

RE: To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - ODUsmitty - 06-18-2013 02:27 PM

You GSU guys are too fricking funny.

I am accused of being "too mean" and "rough" for some of the silky-smooth manginas in your fanbase to tolerate, back away from such conservation on both GSU and this board out of respect of their middle-school girl drama issues (taking the high road), and you guys on both boards try to bait me back in.

Nice how you reposted your response from a wayward response to someone else's post from Talon Talk, package it as "fresh" here, and start it up again. Talon, I'll play with you as you have been a good sport all along, but you have to appreciate the double-standard here.

Dang, now I really know how it feels to be Razor, and it sucks. RRM, trust me, I understand your viewpoint much better now than I did a few months ago...........

RE: To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - GSUsTALON - 06-18-2013 04:09 PM

(06-18-2013 02:27 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  You GSU guys are too fricking funny.

I am accused of being "too mean" and "rough" for some of the silky-smooth manginas in your fanbase to tolerate, back away from such conservation on both GSU and this board out of respect of their middle-school girl drama issues (taking the high road), and you guys on both boards try to bait me back in.

Nice how you reposted your response from a wayward response to someone else's post from Talon Talk, package it as "fresh" here, and start it up again. Talon, I'll play with you as you have been a good sport all along, but you have to appreciate the double-standard here.

Dang, now I really know how it feels to be Razor, and it sucks. RRM, trust me, I understand your viewpoint much better now than I did a few months ago...........

Well how amusing & ingeniously clever you are. You posses an abundance of charisma, and quite frankly, am the model of manhood that I can only one day hope to become. I envy you, your superior intelligence and looks, and obvious better genetics. Would you consider becoming my mentor?

RE: To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - GSUsTALON - 06-18-2013 04:19 PM

(06-18-2013 02:27 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Talon, you are an arseclown. Stay away from me, loser.

Oh god, please, do not do this. I was nothing until you paid attention to me on Talon Talk. Even women are starting to overlook my unibrow, and are interested in what I have to say. I even got to second base with my little sister. You inspire me, and I have flourished under your expert direction.

RE: To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - GSUsTALON - 06-18-2013 04:24 PM

(06-18-2013 01:51 PM)Cr8n Wrote:  Can't spell wite power w/out the h in whit. Am I wight? Am I wight?

Stay out of my way, WittyCr8n

RE: To ODUSMITTY & the rest of you. FathersDay - Pike51 - 06-20-2013 09:12 AM

(06-18-2013 02:27 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  You GSU guys are too fricking funny.

NM... I'll just keep my mouth shut.