CSNbbs
NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade (/thread-687559.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - Fort Bend Owl - 04-26-2014 05:17 PM

Donald Sterling has had some racist issues in the past and his half-black, half-Latino girlfriend apparently just released an incredibly racist tirade by Sterling to TMZ. It's pretty bad - he's mad at her for having black people on her Instagram account and for bringing blacks to Clippers games (including Magic Johnson). I don't doubt for a second that she baited him into the conversation but why else is she dating him to begin with (she's hot and less than half his age - has to be in it for the money to begin with)?

I wouldn't be surprised if the NBA bars Sterling from attending anymore playoff games this year. Keith Olbermann thinks the Clippers should boycott playing any more games this year (which is crazy - won't happen). But I do think the NBA should force Sterling to sell his team which would be a blessing because he's a horrible owner anyway.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_wkuhmkt8/

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - HeartOfDixie - 04-26-2014 05:25 PM

I quit listening when she started talking about what's in her "heart." What did I miss?

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - ericsrevenge76 - 04-26-2014 05:31 PM

Another person we can rip to shreds for being an idiot.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - VA49er - 04-26-2014 06:53 PM

Dude is a moron. He'll get roasted, not care, and carry on.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - oklalittledixie - 04-26-2014 07:17 PM

Well, it looks like the NBA just signed a contract with the Obama administration. More theatrics to be expected.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - nomad2u2001 - 04-26-2014 07:17 PM

There's no question that she recorded this in the first place to set him up, but he still said it. He said, that she can be with them, sleep with them or whatever, just don't be seen with them.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - john01992 - 04-26-2014 07:39 PM

I have to LOL at the NBA. He has a history of doing this sort of stuff and was only a matter of time before a major scandal arises out of it. They shoulda run him out of the league years ago.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - john01992 - 04-26-2014 08:09 PM

silver looks like a deer in the headlights

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - smn1256 - 04-26-2014 08:16 PM

Wow, a guy with a half black, half latino girlfriend who pays black guys millions to play ball is a racist. Really?

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - oklalittledixie - 04-26-2014 08:29 PM

What do you want to bet she is a big slut and cheats on him relentlessly?

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - smn1256 - 04-26-2014 08:32 PM

(04-26-2014 08:29 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  What do you want to bet she is a big slut and cheats on him relentlessly?

I'm unable to hear audio on this computer, but I will say this, how many people record other people at exactly the time they put their foot in their mouth? Why would they have their recorder going and why would they turn it over to the media?

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - oklalittledixie - 04-26-2014 08:34 PM

(04-26-2014 08:32 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 08:29 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  What do you want to bet she is a big slut and cheats on him relentlessly?

I'm unable to hear audio on this computer, but I will say this, how many people record other people at exactly the time they put their foot in their mouth? Why would they have their recorder going and why would they turn it over to the media?

1. Because pro sports now are part of the divide strategy
2. Probably a fake scandal
3. Racism sells.

Just in time for the playoffs.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - nomad2u2001 - 04-26-2014 08:38 PM

(04-26-2014 08:16 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Wow, a guy with a half black, half latino girlfriend who pays black guys millions to play ball is a racist. Really?

What would you say about his comments then?

In the recording he said his girlfriend could pass for latino or white and that she shouldn't want to be black. Strom Thurmond even had a daughter by a black woman.

He's said that he doesn't like to rent to black people because: "Black tenants smell and attract vermin."

Now the situation is probably a bit more complicated than we think.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - smn1256 - 04-26-2014 08:42 PM

(04-26-2014 08:38 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 08:16 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Wow, a guy with a half black, half latino girlfriend who pays black guys millions to play ball is a racist. Really?

In the recording he said his girlfriend could pass for latino or white and that she shouldn't want to be black. Strom Thurmond even had a daughter by a black woman.

He's said that he doesn't like to rent to black people because: "Black tenants smell and attract vermin."

Nomad, I can't hear the recording from where I am, but I've called white people white trash and trailer trash before and I don't think that makes me a racist. I'll be able to hear the audio when I get to work on Monday.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - nomad2u2001 - 04-26-2014 08:44 PM

I have no doubt that she had her interests in mind. TMZ probably paid a good amount for it. She's going to become a mini-celeb off of this. She's a shameful gold-digger and since his current wife is suing her, she decided to cash out on him while making a name for herself.

She recorded it because she knew what he was going to say because they've probably had the conversation before. It's a set up, but not quite an entrapment. She drove him to say this stuff, but it's not like he wouldn't have said it otherwise.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - nomad2u2001 - 04-26-2014 08:53 PM

(04-26-2014 08:42 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 08:38 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  

Nomad, I can't hear the recording from where I am, but I've called white people white trash and trailer trash before and I don't think that makes me a racist. I'll be able to hear the audio when I get to work on Monday.

Listen to it. I don't think this situation is as interesting to me because of racism, it's interesting because it's weird. Currently married 80-something, who doesn't want his black-mexican girlfriend to publicly be around black people but approves of her sleeping with them. You don't see this every day.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - CliftonAve - 04-26-2014 08:54 PM

She is in it for his cash. No way she would bang that old dude otherwise. And yes, I am going to guess other guys are laying the pipe.

[Image: v-stiviano-instagram-photos-013-480w.jpg]

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - nomad2u2001 - 04-26-2014 08:55 PM

(04-26-2014 08:54 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  

She is in it for his cash. No way she would bang that old dude otherwise. And yes, I am going to guess other guys are laying the pipe.

[Image: v-stiviano-instagram-photos-013-480w.jpg]

Guess? It was probably a condition of the Sugar baby/daddy agreement.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - smn1256 - 04-26-2014 08:57 PM

(04-26-2014 08:44 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  

I have no doubt that she had her interests in mind. TMZ probably paid a good amount for it. She's going to become a mini-celeb off of this. She's a shameful gold-digger and since his current wife is suing her, she decided to cash out on him while making a name for herself.

She recorded it because she knew what he was going to say because they've probably had the conversation before. It's a set up, but not quite an entrapment. She drove him to say this stuff, but it's not like he wouldn't have said it otherwise.

Nomad, in all honesty, I used to say things that would offend people today. Back in the day every ethnic person had a name - I'm Italian and I was either a WOP, dago, or a bunch of other names. Puerto Ricans and Dominicans were called spics, blacks were called the N word, the Irish were called Micks, Poles were called Pollacks, Japanese were called Chinks and so on. Since we usually had friends that fit into one of those categories we all took it as normal, it's just the way it was in those days. But through years and years of Diversity Training I've managed to control my tongue and only disparage generic white people. Political Correctness has taken a lot of the male bonding out of life, and when two buddies get together and make fun of each other's heritage, it's male bonding.

I just visited a friend in El Paso, a really cool Mexican guy who would do anything for me and I would do anything for him. When he first saw me today he called me a towel headed terrorist (he knows I'm part Armenian) and that's his little joke and I take no offense. And when I call him an illegal wetback he just laughs. It's not really what a person says, it's the intent behind what's said. Is the Clippers owner really a racist? I don't know, but would a true racist pay black men millions of dollars and watch them play basketball? I think a real racist wouldn't but guy with a loose mouth would, but like I said, I don't really know.

RE: NBA's LA Clippers owner is in deep over racist tirade - oklalittledixie - 04-26-2014 09:01 PM

She's a little trashy slut. She deserves anything she gets.