CSNbbs
Game Day info - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Atlantic Team Talk (/forum-345.html)
+----- Forum: Wolfprowl (/forum-355.html)
+----- Thread: Game Day info (/thread-748568.html)

Game Day info - shakermaker05 - 09-12-2015 09:56 AM

Hi looks like this board is pretty dead and this is a last minute post, but I'm attending the game tonite and have never been to Carter Finley Stadium. I'm stopping by as my stadium tour as this will be the 23rd D1A Stadium I will have taken a game in at. It's a life long aspiration of mine to see them all.

My question is where is the best tailgaiting at?? I'm assuming the stadium lot is the best but that is usually reserved for season ticket/pass holders so I'm going with the assumption I won't be able to park there. Is there another spot around there that I can buy a pass for that still has solid tailgating??

I would like to get the best experience possible and that means not getting stuck at a lame spot. If anyone sees this and wouldn't mind giving me some pointers I'd appreciate it!! If not I'll drive around and try to figure it out..

Thanks so much!

RE: Game Day info - Wolfman - 09-14-2015 02:55 PM

Sorry. I didn't see this in time. Hope you had a great experience!

RE: Game Day info - shakermaker05 - 09-15-2015 06:43 AM

(09-14-2015 02:55 PM)Wolfman Wrote:  Sorry. I didn't see this in time. Hope you had a great experience!

No problem!! Had a great time and was very impressed with my overall experience at NC State! I was fortunate enough to run into some people going to the game from my hotel so they got me all straightened out. Ended up tailgaiting behind the bistro and it was a fantastic time! Had a big group right behind us that was very pleasant to talk and mingle with.