CSNbbs
Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. (/thread-765329.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - firmbizzle - 01-03-2016 05:46 AM

The Feds need to drive in there and shoot everybody.

http://m.ktvz.com/news/militia-takes-over-wildlife-refuge-hq-after-peaceful-burns-protest/37227522

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - QuestionSocratic - 01-03-2016 08:10 AM

You're absolutely right. These people are a danger to our country with their perverse ideas about private property. They probably own guns too.

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - Owl 69/70/75 - 01-03-2016 08:23 AM

(01-03-2016 05:46 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  The Feds need to drive in their and shoot everybody.
http://m.ktvz.com/news/militia-takes-over-wildlife-refuge-hq-after-peaceful-burns-protest/37227522

Why? Are the Branch Davidians?

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - UofMemphis - 01-03-2016 08:27 AM

hmmm...it's essentially an over sized log cabin in a federal reserve, so there is little around it for miles.

I have an idea:
[Image: demil_11.gif]

problem solved.

07-coffee3

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - firmbizzle - 01-03-2016 08:40 AM

(01-03-2016 08:27 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  hmmm...it's essentially an over sized log cabin in a federal reserve, so there is little around it for miles.

I have an idea:

problem solved.

07-coffee3

That'll teach the rest of them.

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - EverRespect - 01-03-2016 08:45 AM

(01-03-2016 05:46 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  The Feds need to drive in there and shoot everybody.

Does Trump have a big enough lead that we can afford to take out his supporters?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - Fo Shizzle - 01-03-2016 10:24 AM

The biggest problem I have with this is that the Hammonds were given a 5 year mandatory sentence under some terrorist law. This is what happens every time you make new laws. People get swept up into them that in no way should be. I believe the Hammond's should have been fined heavily and possibly even served some weekends in jail..but..other than that? Nah.

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - firmbizzle - 01-03-2016 10:35 AM

Look like terrorists to me.

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - georgia_tech_swagger - 01-03-2016 10:49 AM

We'll see if the Feds learned anything from Waco and Ruby Ridge. I suspect they have not. If that is the case, they'll of course send in some advanced military equipment probably operated by current or former military personnel -- in gross violation of posse comitatus -- and wipe them out. And in doing so they'll just raise the heat on the low simmer of dissidents. They'll kill Bundy, sure. But they'll create 3 more of him.

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - georgia_tech_swagger - 01-03-2016 10:51 AM

BTW, depressingly, RussiaToday is one of the few outlets giving the background of WHY the outrage occurred.

And then of course RussiaToday ended their video piece following far left propaganda that Oath Keepers is an organization trying to overthrow the US government. 03-no

https://www.rt.com/usa/327762-armed-bundy-militia-oregon-ranchers/

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - georgia_tech_swagger - 01-03-2016 11:00 AM

Oath Keepers

Quote:About Oath Keepers

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.

Oath Keepers reaches out to both current serving and veterans to remind them of their oaths, to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend, and to inspire them to defend it. See below for details on how we do that. Oath Keepers also includes a membership program designated as “Associate Members”, which consists of patriotic citizens who have not served in uniform but who serve now by supporting this mission with their Associate Membership and volunteer activities. Oath Keepers welcomes our Associate Members and appreciates their support of our mission.

Our motto is “Not on our watch!”

Sound like real radical terrorists to me. /s

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - firmbizzle - 01-03-2016 11:23 AM

(01-03-2016 10:51 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  BTW, depressingly, RussiaToday is one of the few outlets giving the background of WHY the outrage occurred.

And then of course RussiaToday ended their video piece following far left propaganda that Oath Keepers is an organization trying to overthrow the US government. 03-no

https://www.rt.com/usa/327762-armed-bundy-militia-oregon-ranchers/

How about they respect authority and law enforcement?

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - firmbizzle - 01-03-2016 11:25 AM

(01-03-2016 08:45 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 05:46 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  The Feds need to drive in there and shoot everybody.

Does Trump have a big enough lead that we can afford to take out his supporters?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

These are definitely Rand Paul people.

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - Paul M - 01-03-2016 11:39 AM

It's mostly the same jackwads who tell us how wonderful and peaceful Islam is that label Oath Keepers radicals and terrorists.

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - firmbizzle - 01-03-2016 11:48 AM

(01-03-2016 11:39 AM)Paul M Wrote:  It's mostly the same jackwads who tell us how wonderful and peaceful Islam is that label Oath Keepers radicals and terrorists.

You like giving certain groups a pass, huh?

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - DefCONNOne - 01-03-2016 12:34 PM

(01-03-2016 11:48 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 11:39 AM)Paul M Wrote:  It's mostly the same jackwads who tell us how wonderful and peaceful Islam is that label Oath Keepers radicals and terrorists.

You really need to step your troll game up. We don't deserve this weak sh*t!!

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - Kaplony - 01-03-2016 12:39 PM

(01-03-2016 08:27 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  hmmm...it's essentially an over sized log cabin in a federal reserve, so there is little around it for miles.

I have an idea:

problem solved.

07-coffee3

Good possibility you will get your wish since Obama has already executed US citizens via drone strikes.

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - Paul M - 01-03-2016 12:49 PM

(01-03-2016 11:48 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  

You quoted me. Guess you just didn't read me.

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - Smaug - 01-03-2016 12:51 PM

I have an idea:

problem solved.

07-coffee3

So, you'd have shot the people burning down Cleveland, right? Right?

RE: Militia takes over wildlife refuge HQ after peaceful Burns protest. - Machiavelli - 01-03-2016 01:21 PM

So two ranchers burn federal lands without a permit and they voluntarily say they will serve their sentence and the offspring of Clive Bundy take over a federal wildlife refuge in response. We have emails of Ammon calling for armed insurrection.

And people defend this?

These people don't recognize the federal govt.

They need to be thrown in jail. Plain and simple.