CSNbbs
College Football Equipment Trucks - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: College Football Equipment Trucks (/thread-818123.html)

College Football Equipment Trucks - Ace Barker - 05-18-2017 02:47 PM

I know Liberty is or will be a transitional program soon. When the equipment truck is updated, send me a photo please or snap a few of your opponents if you can.

Thanks

Ace

Big South Transports

The Atlanta Mafia College Football Transport Images

RE: College Football Equipment Trucks - Liberty Fan - 05-18-2017 04:43 PM

Neat pictures!

RE: College Football Equipment Trucks - NewTimes - 05-18-2017 05:53 PM

(05-18-2017 02:47 PM)Ace Barker Wrote:  I know Liberty is or will be a transitional program soon. When the equipment truck is updated, send me a photo please or snap a few of your opponents if you can.

Thanks

Ace

Big South Transports

I gotta ask. How are you going to use them? Just wondering.

RE: College Football Equipment Trucks - Ace Barker - 05-18-2017 07:58 PM

(05-18-2017 05:53 PM)NewTimes Wrote:  
(05-18-2017 02:47 PM)Ace Barker Wrote:  I know Liberty is or will be a transitional program soon. When the equipment truck is updated, send me a photo please or snap a few of your opponents if you can.

Thanks

Ace

Big South Transports

I am not sure of the question.

Ace...

RE: College Football Equipment Trucks - NewTimes - 05-19-2017 06:34 AM

(05-18-2017 07:58 PM)Ace Barker Wrote:  

Thanks

Ace

Big South Transports

Ace...
In what way, if any, will the photos be used for PR purposes?

RE: College Football Equipment Trucks - Ace Barker - 05-19-2017 07:44 AM

(05-19-2017 06:34 AM)NewTimes Wrote:  
(05-18-2017 07:58 PM)Ace Barker Wrote:  

Thanks

Ace

Big South Transports

Ace...
In what way, if any, will the photos be used for PR purposes?

No. Click on the links. If you don't want to that's ok too.

Ace..

College Football Equipment Trucks - army56mike - 05-19-2017 08:11 PM

Speaking of equipment, will LU revise/update their football uniforms in 2018 or 19 as they hit FBS?

RE: College Football Equipment Trucks - GE and MTS - 05-19-2017 09:42 PM

(05-19-2017 08:11 PM)army56mike Wrote:  Speaking of equipment, will LU revise/update their football uniforms in 2018 or 19 as they hit FBS?

It feels like it changes every year anyway. We have more jersey combinations than we do games in a season.

College Football Equipment Trucks - army56mike - 06-08-2017 05:19 AM

27 different uniform combinations. Yep, that's crazy. Just figured with a fresh start at FBS, we'd make a splash with some new threads..... not that we need them. Our uniform(s) are great. I hate all the changes. I want something that will stick and become iconic so folks will remember and think Liberty University as soon as they see it.

But, the kids like change, new and fashionable uniforms, and trendy stuff. So, whatever makes them happy is good with me..... for the most part.

RE: College Football Equipment Trucks - Ewglenn - 06-08-2017 10:11 AM

(06-08-2017 05:19 AM)army56mike Wrote:  27 different uniform combinations. Yep, that's crazy. Just figured with a fresh start at FBS, we'd make a splash with some new threads..... not that we need them. Our uniform(s) are great. I hate all the changes. I want something that will stick and become iconic so folks will remember and think Liberty University as soon as they see it.

But, the kids like change, new and fashionable uniforms, and trendy stuff. So, whatever makes them happy is good with me..... for the most part.

I think y'all should make the white helmet with red face mask and red LU the primary helmet. That is one of my favorite helmets in all of college football.

College Football Equipment Trucks - army56mike - 06-30-2017 12:55 AM

We intend to be "similar" to Notre Dame and BYU right? How often have they changed their uniforms, helmets and such? Seems to me they have been pretty consistent and have an iconic look and feel.

Uniforms are a fickle thing. I'm pretty sure I used that word wrong. Players like fresh new different looks with multiple combinations. Fans like something that is iconic and recognizable and that they don't have to go buy every other season.

RE: College Football Equipment Trucks - WesternSkillet - 06-30-2017 10:56 AM

(06-08-2017 05:19 AM)army56mike Wrote:  27 different uniform combinations. Yep, that's crazy. Just figured with a fresh start at FBS, we'd make a splash with some new threads..... not that we need them. Our uniform(s) are great. I hate all the changes. I want something that will stick and become iconic so folks will remember and think Liberty University as soon as they see it.

I'm the same way. Examples such as Penn State and Alabama do not have flashy uniforms but you know who they are instantly.

I remember watching a replay of a big ten game a few year ago. I could not recognize the other team until the announcer said it was Oregon. It was a few years before they went crazy with the uniforms and now almost every school does it.