CSNbbs
The State of Alabama Needs To Make This Song The Official State Song - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: The State of Alabama Needs To Make This Song The Official State Song (/thread-825746.html)

The State of Alabama Needs To Make This Song The Official State Song - DawgNBama - 09-01-2017 12:33 AM

With due apologies to Ms. Julia Tutwiler, the song below is much better than her "Alabama, Alabama."

RE: The State of Alabama Needs To Make This Song The Official State Song - Lush - 09-01-2017 09:28 AM

isn't it being on a licence plate enough for you people. it's one of the best out there. though i do believe it has since changed. i like the new one, but not enough to change the old one. but at least it ain't the one that was before the other one

[Image: al09b.jpg]

RE: The State of Alabama Needs To Make This Song The Official State Song - DawgNBama - 09-01-2017 01:48 PM

Lush, my point is that hardly anybody knows the state song. I know because I live in Alabama for 39 years, and I only heard the official state song once in my life. In contrast, I've lost count of how many times I've heard "Sweet Home Alabama." Can't we make Ms. Julia Tutwiler's "Alabama, Alabama" the official state poem or something?

RE: The State of Alabama Needs To Make This Song The Official State Song - BlazerJoe - 09-05-2017 05:10 PM

I have lived in this state for 36 of my 40 years of life on earth.

I had no idea there was an official state song.