CSNbbs
*Updated* Man begs for his life before being gunned down - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+----- Forum: Off Topic (/forum-738.html)
+----- Thread: *Updated* Man begs for his life before being gunned down (/thread-829105.html)

Pages: 1 2

*Updated* Man begs for his life before being gunned down - C0|db|00ded - 10-05-2017 01:30 PM

...pisses me off.

T

...03-cool

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - goodknightfl - 10-07-2017 02:15 PM

(10-05-2017 01:30 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  ...pisses me off.

T

...03-cool

They have the right to do it, and we have the right to boo them and not watch the games..

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - Westhoff123 - 10-07-2017 03:35 PM

(10-07-2017 02:15 PM)goodknightfl Wrote:  

T

...03-cool

They have the right to do it, and we have the right to boo them and not watch the games..

Well no actually they dont have the right. NFL rules clearly state that players will be either fined or suspended for failure to stand during the anthem. The NFL just refuses to enforce it becuase they are liberal douchebags.

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - goodknightfl - 10-07-2017 08:52 PM

NFl in defacto gave them that right when they didn't fine the players and team owners joined in.

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - Westhoff123 - 10-07-2017 10:29 PM

(10-07-2017 08:52 PM)goodknightfl Wrote:  NFl in defacto gave them that right when they didn't fine the players and team owners joined in.

Yup but the funny thing is now it has completely backfired on them and they are trying to stop it.

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - UofMemphis - 10-08-2017 10:37 AM

T

...03-cool

lol, why am I not shocked at all that other people having rights and protesting 'pisses you off'

why do you feel the need to tell others what they can and can't do?

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - C0|db|00ded - 10-09-2017 11:16 AM

(10-08-2017 10:37 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  

T

...03-cool

lol, why am I not shocked at all that other people having rights and protesting 'pisses you off'

Everybody has the right to protest. I just think the reasoning behind this particular protest is absurd and laughable.

BLM Folks like to chant, "Hands up don't shoot!" Well I have another chant for ya's... "Comply, don't die!".

T

...03-cool

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - C0|db|00ded - 10-09-2017 11:23 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/03/04/justice-dept-concludes-that-no-michael-browns-hands-were-probably-not-up/?utm_term=.2d0ae48d5142

[Image: comply-dont-die.jpg]

T

...03-cool

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - UofMemphis - 10-09-2017 11:27 AM

America has gone from the nation of "Give me liberty, or give me death!" to the nation who's motto has become "submit and comply at all times"

our founding fathers would truly be ashamed.

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - UofMemphis - 10-09-2017 11:28 AM

(10-09-2017 11:16 AM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  

T

...03-cool

I just think

how does what you think have anything to do with someone else's right to protest?

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - C0|db|00ded - 10-09-2017 12:09 PM

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20961541/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-says-player-disrespects-flag-play

Quote:"If there's anything that is disrespectful to the flag, then we will not play," Jones said after the Cowboys' 35-31 loss to the Green Bay Packers. "Understand? We will not ... if we are disrespecting the flag, then we will not play. Period."

God I love Texas.

If I thought of Kansas, Texas, and Oklahoma as a family; Texas would be the wise old patriarch, Kansas would be the faithful son, and Oklahoma would be the cross-eyed cousin from Arkansas whose daddy everyone suspects, but never confronts.

T

...03-cool

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - UofMemphis - 10-09-2017 12:11 PM

proud my Packers beat that a-hole's team :-)

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - C0|db|00ded - 10-09-2017 12:31 PM

(10-09-2017 11:27 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  America has gone from the nation of "Give me liberty, or give me death!" to the nation who's motto has become "submit and comply at all times"

our founding fathers would truly be ashamed.

You want to give criminals more liberty? That's the democratic way. 07-coffee3

Law enforcement is not a loving branch of our government, but it is a necessary branch. If all of society were polite, moral, law-abiding, and generally had the best interests of others in mind, there would be no need for it. But reality dictates that we need law enforcement and we need our law enforcement to be very tough in order to thwart a tough adversary.

If you come upon law enforcement, have the attitude that you are thankful for their presence instead of resentful for what may appear as an unfriendly demeanor. Recognize that their job entails dealing with the lowest form of our society during the majority of every one of their workdays. And most importantly... if you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, comply so that you will NOT die.

Unless you are a criminal intent to do harm to others... in that case, do not comply... I couldn't give a ****. Let's see what happens.

P.S. Thanks to all the great officers out there that lay their lives on the line each and every day under incredible scrutiny to allow us to enjoy the freedoms that most of us take for granted every day.

P.S.S. To those of you who would hold our law enforcement in contempt, perhaps you would like to move to one of the many corrupt civilizations in the world where you get up every day not knowing if you're gonna get executed by your neighbor, a local gang member, the cops, or the government military itself. See what it's really like when law enforcement is NOT on your side.

T

...03-cool

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - UofMemphis - 10-09-2017 12:34 PM

[Image: P7mbQVg.jpg]

moreover, cops are not a 'branch of government' 01-wingedeagle they're public servants paid by our tax dollars...just another govt employee.

perhaps you would like to move to North Korea where EVERYONE has to stand for the pledge and anthem.

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - C0|db|00ded - 10-09-2017 12:48 PM

(10-09-2017 11:28 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  

T

...03-cool

I just think

how does what you think have anything to do with someone else's right to protest?

My right to protest their protest reasoning is free speech.

Their disregard for a flag that represents the blood that's been shed in the name of freedom is reprehensible. And the excuse they're using is absolutely horrifically ignorant. They need to take a basic 3rd grade civics class. These are clowns making asses out of themselves while using a near-holy symbol that mothers, fathers, sons and daughters use to justify why they had their loved ones taken from them.

These are also employees protesting while they are working under contract to play football. Their actions are hurting the businesses they have contracts with. If they want to protest, they should do so after their game at the public square or Washington D.C. just like all the rest. These NFL players are taking advantage of their employers to promote a cause that is based on ignorance... or worse.

T

...03-cool

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - UofMemphis - 10-09-2017 12:51 PM

(10-09-2017 12:48 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  

T

...03-cool

I just think

Their disregard for a flag that represents the blood that's been shed in the name of freedom is reprehensible. And the excuse they're using is absolutely horrifically ignorant. They need to take a basic 3rd grade civics class. These are clowns making asses out of themselves while using a near-holy symbol that mothers, fathers, sons and daughters use to justify why they had their loved ones taken from them.

These are also employees protesting while they are working under contract to play football. Their actions are hurting the businesses they have contracts with. If they want to protest, they should do so after their game at the public square or Washington D.C. just like all the rest. These NFL players are taking advantage of their employers to promote a cause that is based on ignorance... or worse.

T

...03-cool

"America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You gotta want it bad, 'cause it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the land of the free? Then the symbol of your country can't just be a flag; the symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms. Then, you can stand up and sing about the "land of the free"."

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - C0|db|00ded - 10-09-2017 12:52 PM

(10-09-2017 12:34 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  [Image: P7mbQVg.jpg]

moreover, cops are not a 'branch of government' 01-wingedeagle they're public servants paid by our tax dollars...just another govt employee.

perhaps you would like to move to North Korea where EVERYONE has to stand for the pledge and anthem.

Comparing millionaire athletes with slaves... and there we go folks... sliding down the proverbial libtard slope of insanity. We've got a head of steam behind us now.

T

...03-cool

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - UofMemphis - 10-09-2017 12:53 PM

do they let you carry your Tiki Torch inside Koch Arena?

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - C0|db|00ded - 10-09-2017 01:05 PM

(10-09-2017 12:51 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  
(10-09-2017 12:48 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 10:37 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  lol, why am I not shocked at all that other people having rights and protesting 'pisses you off'

I just think

T

...03-cool

"America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You gotta want it bad, 'cause it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the land of the free? Then the symbol of your country can't just be a flag; the symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms. Then, you can stand up and sing about the "land of the free"."

Yeah... I'll pass on the Hollywood libtard logic train on why we should be able to piss, ****, and burn our flag to the ground in the name of "advanced citizenship". I'll just continue to call it amoral progressive liberalism and chalk it up to a generation that is ME first instead of YOU first - my poor wittle tears before your blood and sweat.

Here, I've got a clip for you:

T

...03-cool

RE: Kneeling during the national anthem... - UofMemphis - 10-09-2017 01:07 PM

^ doesn't he get hauled off to jail after that? yeah, I'm down with that example...