CSNbbs
Sun Belt social media - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Sun Belt social media (/thread-833835.html)

Sun Belt social media - NeptunianEmp - 11-16-2017 11:27 PM

I am disappointed with the social media aspect of the Sun Belt. For the last two weeks the Sun Belt YouTube page has failed to update their channel with the latest highlight videos. I enjoy seeing other teams highlights. I think it is important for the Sun Belt's recognition if they continue to post highlight reels.

A key note on this is that some teams do post their own highlight reels but it is mainly of that team and not of the other team. A good example was ULM's win over App St. I got to see a lot of ULM but I did not get to see any of the good portions of App St.

RE: Sun Belt social media - TrueBlueDrew - 11-16-2017 11:36 PM

I have a problem with the Sun belt twitter account. It seems it focuses in on promoting two certain schools and largely ignores the rest of us.

RE: Sun Belt social media - NeptunianEmp - 11-16-2017 11:43 PM

(11-16-2017 11:36 PM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  I have a problem with the Sun belt twitter account. It seems it focuses in on promoting two certain schools and largely ignores the rest of us.

And that's where it goes wrong. The point of being in a conference (besides the stable schedule) is exposure. I understand trying to push your top teams, but it is important to expose the "weaker" teams in order for them to get better recruits. By doing so the conference can only get stronger. The Sun Belt really needs to step up their game.

RE: Sun Belt social media - ark30inf - 11-16-2017 11:43 PM

(11-16-2017 11:36 PM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  I have a problem with the Sun belt twitter account. It seems it focuses in on promoting two certain schools and largely ignores the rest of us.
They don't care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RE: Sun Belt social media - chiefsfan - 11-17-2017 02:03 AM

I think we're asking too much for youtube highlights to be anything other than heavily tilted in favor of the school producing the video.

We're also asking way too much for the Sun Belt to quit with the App State love on the Twitter feed. They don't know how or care to do anything different.

RE: Sun Belt social media - Check Yosef - 11-17-2017 07:05 PM

(11-17-2017 02:03 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  I think we're asking too much for youtube highlights to be anything other than heavily tilted in favor of the school producing the video.

We're also asking way too much for the Sun Belt to quit with the App State love on the Twitter feed. They don't know how or care to do anything different.
Its pretty easy to love Appalachian and not care about the others 03-wink

Sent from my LGLS992 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Sun Belt social media - chiefsfan - 11-18-2017 12:45 AM

(11-17-2017 07:05 PM)Check Yosef Wrote:  
(11-17-2017 02:03 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  I think we're asking too much for youtube highlights to be anything other than heavily tilted in favor of the school producing the video.

I swear after you guys lost to UMass the entire Twitter page went into a few hour period of mourning.

RE: Sun Belt social media - Limebull - 11-18-2017 07:30 AM

Thats G4 for ya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RE: Sun Belt social media - TrueBlueDrew - 11-18-2017 09:17 AM

(11-18-2017 12:45 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

I swear after you guys lost to UMass the entire Twitter page went into a few hour period of mourning.

And when Troy beat LSU the entire twitter page became an all things Troy fan page

RE: Sun Belt social media - ark30inf - 11-18-2017 10:21 AM

(11-18-2017 09:17 AM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  
(11-18-2017 12:45 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

And when Troy beat LSU the entire twitter page became an all things Troy fan page
Our fans have had to embarrass them into tweeting about our upcoming bowl game before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk