CSNbbs
Gary Clark: a truly outstanding Bearcat - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+------ Forum: Chris Tipton Off Topic Forum (/forum-638.html)
+------ Thread: Gary Clark: a truly outstanding Bearcat (/thread-834633.html)

Gary Clark: a truly outstanding Bearcat - TubaCat - 11-24-2017 12:34 AM

The Cincinnati MBB Twitter posted this video earlier today, reminding everyone what kind of a person The Problem is off the court. Gary and Trevor Moore went to a hospital to give thanks to the #1 Bearcat fan, and it really puts things into perspective.

We have a special culture here to have guys like Gary and Trevor wearing the red and black.

Cincinnati MBB
@GoBearcatsMBB
On a day for giving thanks, we're grateful for the opportunity to say Thank You to one of our amazing #Bearcats fans.

RE: Gary Clark: a truly outstanding Bearcat - bearcatmark - 11-24-2017 07:32 AM

Garyb is one of my top 5 all time favorite Bearcats and my favorite of the Cronin era. Love seeing this.

RE: Gary Clark: a truly outstanding Bearcat - BearcatBeta - 11-26-2017 05:41 PM

(11-24-2017 12:34 AM)TubaCat Wrote:  The Cincinnati MBB Twitter posted this video earlier today, reminding everyone what kind of a person The Problem is off the court. Gary and Trevor Moore went to a hospital to give thanks to the #1 Bearcat fan, and it really puts things into perspective.

We have a special culture here to have guys like Gary and Trevor wearing the red and black.

Cincinnati MBB
@GoBearcatsMBB
On a day for giving thanks, we're grateful for the opportunity to say Thank You to one of our amazing #Bearcats fans.

MODS. this belongs in normal/important threads so more viewers can see it
I'd rather not take matters in my own hands and start it there..Gary Clark!!!

RE: Gary Clark: a truly outstanding Bearcat - jarr - 11-26-2017 06:55 PM

(11-26-2017 05:41 PM)BearcatBeta Wrote:  
(11-24-2017 12:34 AM)TubaCat Wrote:  The Cincinnati MBB Twitter posted this video earlier today, reminding everyone what kind of a person The Problem is off the court. Gary and Trevor Moore went to a hospital to give thanks to the #1 Bearcat fan, and it really puts things into perspective.

Cincinnati MBB
@GoBearcatsMBB

MODS. this belongs in normal/important threads so more viewers can see it
I'd rather not take matters in my own hands and start it there..Gary Clark!!!

Agree, if it's related the Bearcats, I think it goes to the normal board.

RE: Gary Clark: a truly outstanding Bearcat - TubaCat - 11-26-2017 07:19 PM

I reposted to the main board.