CSNbbs
CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX (/thread-840121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - MT FAN - 01-14-2018 06:55 PM

Has anyone looked at the seating chart closely? Am I looking at it wrong or is the majority of the seating behind the goals? I see there is a limited amount in the purple section at $180 a pop and the grey section is reserved for institutional use. I pulled this image off the ticketmaster site. I hope this is not the setup. Am I missing something?

[Image: 85156.jpg]

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - Surbadger - 01-14-2018 06:59 PM

This is a joke 03-puke

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - thefaU - 01-14-2018 07:14 PM

#firejudymacleod

CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - owl at the moon - 01-14-2018 08:10 PM

180 is under $9/game, not bad.
I figured the institutional use tix would be available for purchase thru your school (and would possibly rotate per game so that you’ll get the fans of the two teams playing packed up by the court)

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - Side Show Joe - 01-14-2018 08:12 PM

(01-14-2018 06:55 PM)MT FAN Wrote:  Has anyone looked at the seating chart closely? Am I looking at it wrong or is the majority of the seating behind the goals? I see there is a limited amount in the purple section at $180 a pop and the grey section is reserved for institutional use. I pulled this image off the ticketmaster site. I hope this is not the setup. Am I missing something?

That is terrible. Did our commissioner know this would be the set up when she agreed to this location? She really needs to go.

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - Jack Bauer - 01-14-2018 08:36 PM

I bet the insititutional use is for each school playing.

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - MT FAN - 01-14-2018 08:44 PM

(01-14-2018 08:36 PM)Jack Bauer Wrote:  I bet the insititutional use is for each school playing.

How much are those tickets than if thats these case? I don't want to buy the $125 tickets thinking i will ve able to sit there and then find out im stuck behind the goal.

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - DoubleRSU - 01-14-2018 09:12 PM

What makes you think there will be greater need for more courtside seats? When was the last time CUSA had a well attended championship game?

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - EverRespect - 01-14-2018 09:22 PM

(01-14-2018 06:55 PM)MT FAN Wrote:  Has anyone looked at the seating chart closely? Am I looking at it wrong or is the majority of the seating behind the goals? I see there is a limited amount in the purple section at $180 a pop and the grey section is reserved for institutional use. I pulled this image off the ticketmaster site. I hope this is not the setup. Am I missing something?

That is the worst seating chart I've ever seen. Not a good seat in the house.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - EverRespect - 01-14-2018 09:24 PM

(01-14-2018 09:12 PM)DoubleRSU Wrote:  What makes you think there will be greater need for more courtside seats? When was the last time CUSA had a well attended championship game?
Then open those seats to the general public.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - Dracorex - 01-14-2018 09:31 PM

A special shout out to the fans of La tech who complained about Birmingham (location and attendance)

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - WKUYG - 01-14-2018 09:37 PM

I assume the gray seats are all session tickets sold by each school and the purple are VIP like they had at UAB. So if you are going game by game you will probably be buying tickets at the end of the court.

There is nothing in that city important enough for me to stay once Western gets beat So I will not be paying $300 for 2 all session tickets. And if you look at a picture of the stadium and where the seats are...at least 30 yards from the court on each end. So basically about like sitting up at the top of our the basketball area at Middle.

I will bet there will be yellow shirts stopping people from sitting in those gray seats even when they are 75% empty. It's going to be interesting on the PA system bleeding over to the other court. You might not be able to hear a whistle but there's no way those playing on the other court wont hear the horn. Will it stop action when it blows on the other court.

I remember a SBC championship game played in Mobile between Western and Middle having over 6,000. Don't think it will top 3k if we meet in Frisco in the championship. And to be honest going by the standings today the schools closest to Frisco are unlikely even make a top 4 seed. So if it finishes like it is today....each of those schools sale 100 all session tickets. If that

Middle Tennessee 5 0
Western Kentucky 5 0
Old Dominion 4 1
Alabama-Birmingham 4 1
Marshall 3 2
North Texas 3 2
Florida Atlantic 2 3
Florida International 2 3
Southern Mississippi 2 4
Texas-San Antonio 2 4
Texas-El Paso 2 4
Charlotte 1 4
Rice 1 4
Louisiana Tech 1 5

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - ATTALLABLAZE - 01-14-2018 10:19 PM

(01-14-2018 09:31 PM)Dracorex Wrote:  A special shout out to the fans of La tech who complained about Birmingham (location and attendance)

Now is their chance to show us all.

In Birmingham they kept calling the league C-UAB.

What will they call it there, C-UNT?

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - Thegoldstandard - 01-14-2018 10:35 PM

(01-14-2018 10:19 PM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  
(01-14-2018 09:31 PM)Dracorex Wrote:  A special shout out to the fans of La tech who complained about Birmingham (location and attendance)

Now is their chance to show us all.

In Birmingham they kept calling the league C-UAB.

What will they call it there, C-UNT?

dont worry the courtiside seating will more than hold everyone who wants to attend.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9Mf5mmmvoBUign2J4F-f...VKXJM0Q8ut]

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - odu09 - 01-14-2018 11:04 PM

What was the attendance of the tournament once UAB was knocked out? Isn't that seating next to the court enough to accommodate the fans? I wonder how many can fit there. Seating chart seems to show very little seats there... it would be crazy if they don't put bigger stands up.

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - BearcatJerry - 01-14-2018 11:29 PM

Wait...

Is this your (CUSA) conference championship tournament? Is it going to be played outdoors?

(Honest questions... This is the first I've looked at this thread/discussion.)

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - Doots4Dawgs - 01-14-2018 11:37 PM

(01-14-2018 11:29 PM)BearcatJerry Wrote:  

Wait...

Is this your (CUSA) conference championship tournament? Is it going to be played outdoors?

No that is the Cowboys' Indoor Practice complex at The Star.

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - Surbadger - 01-14-2018 11:45 PM

If the C-USA office wants a TX host site for the tournament, why can they not at least play in a basketball arena. I mean really, Frisco even has a nice basketball arena that would be adequate and 1000x better than this crap.

[Image: LegendsCourt3.jpg]

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - BearcatJerry - 01-14-2018 11:46 PM

(01-14-2018 11:37 PM)Doots4Dawgs Wrote:  
(01-14-2018 11:29 PM)BearcatJerry Wrote:  

Wait...

No that is the Cowboys' Indoor Practice complex at The Star.

Gotcha!
For a moment there, I thought it was the Toyota soccer stadium where the Frisco Bowl and the FCS Championship are played.

Thanks!

RE: CUSA Basketball Seating Frisco, TX - MinerInWisconsin - 01-15-2018 08:55 AM

UTEP likely would have brought a good number of fans if they had a decent season this year. That's pretty much out the window at this point.