CSNbbs
Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states (/thread-840166.html)

Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - bullet - 01-15-2018 01:18 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study

Talks about programs, particularly popular in the liberal bastions of New York City, San Francisco and Key West, to bus homeless people to Houston, Atlanta, North Florida, the Midwest and elsewhere and tell them not to return.

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - olliebaba - 01-15-2018 01:27 PM

What's sad about all this is that they're busing Americans to other cities but they are giving sanctuary to Illegals. Where's the common sense in these people? My head hurts from all the shaking in disbelief. That Satan has his people firmly in his grasp.

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - rath v2.0 - 01-15-2018 01:38 PM

What the ****

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - Owl 69/70/75 - 01-15-2018 01:40 PM

Conservative solution--Bus them back.

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - rath v2.0 - 01-15-2018 01:43 PM

The weather is great in Orange County.

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - Crebman - 01-15-2018 01:56 PM

(01-15-2018 01:18 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study

Talks about programs, particularly popular in the liberal bastions of New York City, San Francisco and Key West, to bus homeless people to Houston, Atlanta, North Florida, the Midwest and elsewhere and tell them not to return.

What a surprise, places that want to let everyone in.........don't want them to stay where they live.

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - stinkfist - 01-15-2018 02:00 PM

(01-15-2018 01:40 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Conservative solution--Bus them back.

masosadist style.....get it???

their situation is beyond fuxxored....

one can only hope they jump on board.....if not, just....

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - Lush - 01-17-2018 12:30 PM

i didn't read that whole thing, but i don't see the big deal. they were kinda using it as a travel agency. i would just bus between the cities that had this program, hit up a couchsurfer to vouch for me. work odd jobs like panhandling, see the sights and then on to the next city. portland sounds cool. what about vancouver? you guys go to vancouver?

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - VA49er - 01-17-2018 02:22 PM

From what I've read this type of thing is common. Cheapest way to get rid of a homeless problem is to buy them a one way ticket out of town.

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - ericsrevenge76 - 01-17-2018 02:51 PM

(01-15-2018 01:27 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  What's sad about all this is that they're busing Americans to other cities but they are giving sanctuary to Illegals. Where's the common sense in these people? My head hurts from all the shaking in disbelief. That Satan has his people firmly in his grasp.

yep

Almost nothing they say makes any sense at all and is completely backwards on every level. There is clearly more going on here than just political idealism.

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - olliebaba - 01-17-2018 03:49 PM

(01-17-2018 02:22 PM)VA49er Wrote:  From what I've read this type of thing is common. Cheapest way to get rid of a homeless problem is to buy them a one way ticket out of town.

Needless to say it's been happening like forever. I've read about this when I was younger. Another thing cities through their court system was getting rid of miscreants by making them join the military. I guess there's always a way to skin the cat. Look at China they not only skin 'em they eat 'em.

RE: Liberal solution-bus the homeless to red states - MemTigers1998 - 01-18-2018 12:10 PM

But, Fit said it was Republicans who only cared about themselves and money. Therefore, shouldn't the liberals in these glorious Utopias be taking in these wino's & bums and caring for them in their own homes???