CSNbbs
JMU Nation App - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: James Madison (/forum-685.html)
+----- Thread: JMU Nation App (/thread-843268.html)

JMU Nation App - James Madison - 02-19-2018 06:50 PM

Hey all. One of my friends has created a really cool JMU app over the past couple months. It has news on all JMU sports teams, check ins for games, schedules, tailgate and watch party maps, and much more.

If you guys want to check it out it is called "JMU Nation" and is available on the App Store and the Google Play Store.

RE: JMU Nation App - s2dsayer - 02-19-2018 07:34 PM

Thanks for letting us know...just downloaded it...this app is pretty sweet!

RE: JMU Nation App - jmutoml757 - 02-19-2018 10:00 PM

Same here. Cool app

RE: JMU Nation App - Dukester - 02-20-2018 05:45 AM

Jmu Nation one upped us.

I’m jealous. I want a Dukester app.

RE: JMU Nation App - Deez Nuts - 02-20-2018 07:57 AM

This app roots!

RE: JMU Nation App - ShadyP - 02-20-2018 09:02 AM

Thanks this app is pretty cool.

RE: JMU Nation App - Halz87 - 02-20-2018 09:38 AM

thank you

RE: JMU Nation App - AssyrianDuke - 02-27-2018 12:30 PM

Is it available for Windows Phone?

RE: JMU Nation App - James Madison - 08-30-2018 06:34 PM

Bumping this thread for visibility

So my friend made an app on the app store and I believe the android app store as well. It's called JMU Nation and it's a MUST HAVE for all things JMU athletics this season. You can do all kinds of things on this app like register tailgates on a map of campus and find and register watch parties for those who don't make it to Hburg on gameday. You can check in at sporting events to let fellow alumni and students know you'll be there. There's even a tab that shows all scores for JMU sports across the board and a Twitter feed of JMU athletics news.

Once again if any of you are interested in this (and you all should be) you can download the app "JMU Nation" for $0.00 on the App Store and the Google Play Store. This is a really good opportunity to help the JMU alumni network and awareness grow as well as help propel the athletics department to the next level through your support.