CSNbbs
How many - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: How many (/thread-845043.html)

How many - LouisvilleHilltopper - 03-09-2018 07:09 PM

WKU fans would be driving to Birmingham tonight/tomorrow morning if the tournament was there? I know I would be. I’m sure several Marshall fans would be as well with the drive being under 8 hours. But there’s just no way this year with Frisco being a 12 hour drive away or having to shell out some serious cash for a last second flight. But it is what it is. The atmosphere we’ve seen all week is what it’s going be for the championship game.

/rant

RE: How many - Doots4Dawgs - 03-09-2018 07:58 PM

(03-09-2018 07:09 PM)LouisvilleHilltopper Wrote:  WKU fans would be driving to Birmingham tonight/tomorrow morning if the tournament was there? I know I would be. I’m sure several Marshall fans would be as well with the drive being under 8 hours. But there’s just no way this year with Frisco being a 12 hour drive away or having to shell out some serious cash for a last second flight. But it is what it is. The atmosphere we’ve seen all week is what it’s going be for the championship game.

/rant

Thats hindsight for ya. I was impressed there were as many WKU fans as there were. Good job, they may just fill the bleachers if more show up for tomorrow.