Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad!
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad!
(02-08-2018 11:37 AM)Tulanefan32 Wrote:  
(02-08-2018 11:24 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  Maybe this is what gets Trump impeached

Even though I know you are being sarcastic, one could only hope this would be his undoing.

How?
02-08-2018 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(02-08-2018 10:27 AM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Deflect, deflect, deflect. When the swamp monsters are exposed, this all some on here are capable of. The 10 year olds comeback "well he did it, so why are you picking on me?"

No one I know condones Clintons behavior and Franken's situation is different from physically beating his wife.

These situations need to be seen in context. It represents an ongoing stream of Trumps people being morally deficient, as they are a reflection of their boss.

The point is hypocrisy. The Democrats—especially the ultra-preachy Hollywood elite—have wagged their finger at conservatives for years claiming conservativism under values women. Meanwhile, Democrats and Hollywood stars were raping and mistreating woman regularly...and everyone ignored it. It’s sort like Democrats sudden interest in the fiscal restraint.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2018 11:40 AM by Attackcoog.)
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Anyone that hits a woman needs to go. Good riddance.
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

Even though I know you are being sarcastic, one could only hope this would be his undoing.

You might want to read the Constitution sometime. I know it's like kryptonite to you leftists but once you read it you'll understand how foolish you sound.
02-08-2018 11:47 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(02-08-2018 11:39 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(02-08-2018 10:27 AM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Deflect, deflect, deflect. When the swamp monsters are exposed, this all some on here are capable of. The 10 year olds comeback "well he did it, so why are you picking on me?"

No one I know condones Clintons behavior and Franken's situation is different from physically beating his wife.

These situations need to be seen in context. It represents an ongoing stream of Trumps people being morally deficient, as they are a reflection of their boss.

The point is hypocrisy. The Democrats—especially the ultra-preachy Hollywood elite—have wagged their finger at conservatives for years claiming conservativism under values women. Meanwhile, Democrats and Hollywood stars were raping and mistreating woman regularly...and everyone ignored it. It’s sort like Democrats sudden interest in the fiscal restraint.

Please tell me you don't think rape and mistreatment of women is confined to a political ideology. The ignoring is a societal issue and is why women are reluctant to come forward. They're roundly not believed, or worse yet, blamed.
02-08-2018 12:34 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(02-08-2018 12:34 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Please tell me you don't think rape and mistreatment of women is confined to a political ideology.

Nope, but the libturds concern about it is.

[Image: fyJRvRF.jpg]
02-08-2018 12:38 PM
tennis2k4 Offline
Master Mason

I Root For: memphis
(02-08-2018 11:24 AM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  

What's to deflect... He's resigned, he's leaving, they just want to hire a replacement first.

Quote:No one I know condones Clintons behavior

I'm sorry for the entire time he was in office "it's just sex" was what his supports said.. Well that and "those women are trailer trash". Now that he's out of office you're going to pretend the left held him to account. That's cute.

Quote:Franken's situation is different from physically beating his wife.

Yea trying to force your tongue down someone's throat is no big deal..

Quote:These situations need to be seen in context.

Of course, cause it's "your guy" vs "their guy"

Quote:It represents an ongoing stream of Trumps people being morally deficient, as they are a reflection of their boss.

The guy has *1* not been convicted of anything *2* not been criminally charged with anything *3* denies it and he is *STILL* being shown the door. He's getting rougher treatment than higher ups in the Hill-Dawg campaign who harassed women workers.
He resigned on his own because he knows it is true.
02-08-2018 12:58 PM
Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion

Not really sure how you know which Hollywood stars are dems and not repubs, seems there are quite a few Hollywood repubs these days.
But that's really beside the point. I agree with you. Big money and fame make hypocrites out of lots of people. Just look at Trump, a Hollywood wanna be.
02-08-2018 01:04 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
(02-08-2018 12:58 PM)tennis2k4 Wrote:  He resigned on his own because he knows it is true.

Maybe... Or maybe it's not worth it for the job he has.

The points that I made still stand.
02-08-2018 01:19 PM
Tulanefan32 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Tulane
(02-08-2018 11:47 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  

You might want to read the Constitution sometime. I know it's like kryptonite to you leftists but once you read it you'll understand how foolish you sound.

If they could take down Al Capone for tax evasion than I’m sure we will figure out a way to take Trump down. Criminals always get caught for something. His days are numbered in office.
02-08-2018 01:26 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

Accused tried and convicted.

Zero due process.

These outrageous allegations are simply false. I took the photos given to the media nearly 15 years ago and the reality behind them is nowhere close to what is being described. I have been transparent and truthful about these vile claims, but I will not further engage publicly with a coordinated smear campaign,” Porter said.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2018 01:34 PM by shere khan.)
02-08-2018 01:33 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Please tell me you don't think rape and mistreatment of women is confined to a political ideology. The ignoring is a societal issue and is why women are reluctant to come forward. They're roundly not believed, or worse yet, blamed.

Most visible example of victim shaming-Hillary Clinton. She vilified all those women her husband harassed, raped or otherwise took advantage of.
02-08-2018 01:59 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(02-08-2018 01:59 PM)bullet Wrote:  

Most visible example of victim shaming-Hillary Clinton. She vilified all those women her husband harassed, raped or otherwise took advantage of.

And trump and his accusers? Nothing to see there?
02-08-2018 02:09 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
(02-08-2018 10:33 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Actually, it sounds like this was handled correctly and responsibly. Two ex wifes accuse a person of abuse, without any police reports filed? Yea, you need to be really careful, there.

Actually there was one wife did have a restraining order against Porter. There was a police report, and court proceedings that it pops up on the FBI radar.
02-08-2018 03:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(02-08-2018 03:50 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  
(02-08-2018 10:33 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Actually, it sounds like this was handled correctly and responsibly. Two ex wifes accuse a person of abuse, without any police reports filed? Yea, you need to be really careful, there.

Actually there was one wife did have a restraining order against Porter. There was a police report, and court proceedings that it pops up on the FBI radar.

Because no one ever lies in a divorce. 03-lmfao
02-08-2018 03:58 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(02-08-2018 03:50 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  

So, a police report but no arrest for assault?
02-08-2018 04:23 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

And he denies it. So he said she said. Were you there? Yea, neither was I. The pic looks kinda awful, sure it was pretty painful. Does that mean HE did it? Well, no. If he did, throw him in jail. How could we ever possibly find out?
02-08-2018 04:28 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(02-08-2018 10:31 AM)Tulanefan32 Wrote:  From what I understand, a lot of the staff already knew about his past but didn’t say anything. I think this is the tip of the iceberg and more heads will role. Maybe even a few of the big names.

From what you understand...

How do you understand about this? Were you in Italy some years ago? Or just "understanding what Salon and Mother Jones are feeding you to understand? 03-yawn
02-08-2018 04:31 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(02-08-2018 04:31 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(02-08-2018 10:31 AM)Tulanefan32 Wrote:  From what I understand, a lot of the staff already knew about his past but didn’t say anything. I think this is the tip of the iceberg and more heads will role. Maybe even a few of the big names.

How do you understand about this? Were you in Italy some years ago? Or just "understanding what Salon and Mother Jones are feeding you to understand? 03-yawn

Perhaps you should apply this standard to some of your cohorts?
02-08-2018 04:33 PM
Tulanefan32 Offline
Banned

(02-08-2018 04:31 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

No it is being reported that the White House knew of the allegations and still kept this person around. Kelly will lose his job over this and several others will too. This could possibly go to the top.
02-08-2018 04:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.