Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fmr Trump Advisor Nunberg - WTF
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
RE: Fmr Trump Advisor Nunberg - WTF
BTW, Sam Nunberg has a law degree. Wow. Just wow.
03-05-2018 11:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Remember the whacko women making sex claims against Trump?

This looks a lot like that.

I am starting to believe Trump secretly unleashes these people to undermine any legitimate accusers.
03-05-2018 11:19 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-05-2018 11:19 PM)Claw Wrote:  Remember the whacko women making sex claims against Trump?

This looks a lot like that.

I am starting to believe Trump secretly unleashes these people to undermine any legitimate accusers.

You mean like Stormy Daniels?

BTW, looks like reports have surfaced with Cohen asking for his money back from someone for paying her off. Stormy might get her chance to shine in the scandal spotlight again!
03-05-2018 11:25 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Soooooo. They finally stumbled across someone named Chuck because he obviously dosent give a f

It is all falling apart. Poor sad dems.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2018 11:46 PM by shere khan.)
03-05-2018 11:44 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-05-2018 11:05 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  BTW, Sam Nunberg has a law degree. Wow. Just wow.

A very nice law degree.

And also, according to either MSLSD or the VFNN, the dude was drunk!

I smell alcohol"

"wasn't me!"

Is this an Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock skit?

Too freaking funny, the complete meltdown of the leftists.
03-06-2018 12:49 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
If the sex coach ends up dead by polonium poisoning we will know the truth. A lot of people have ended up dead around the “fake” news Dossier.

Saw on tv Steele later reported the Kremlin nixed Romney as Sec of State too. They made a good choice in Tillerson. Vlad does do his homework. Rex was given 120 million to combat Russian meddling in 2018. He’s spent a whopping 0.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tv/christ...vp-BBJV0o4
03-06-2018 05:06 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
The coup attempt continues full force. The fact that they have absolutely nothing does not deter them.

The left, and the leftists on this board have become cartoon characters. But damn, it's fun to watch.
03-06-2018 06:34 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
The coup attempt was successful in 2016...................................
03-06-2018 08:22 AM
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

I Root For: Fire Ray Watts

BlazerTalk Award
I think I'm going with "performance art" on this one. Olivia Nuzzi's not the best and brightest, but this is a transcript which is harder for her to screw up. A lot of the verbiage is the same as his TV appearances. Like, prepared-talking-points levels:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...trump.html
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2018 08:50 AM by 58-56.)
03-06-2018 08:50 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-06-2018 12:49 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(03-05-2018 11:05 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  BTW, Sam Nunberg has a law degree. Wow. Just wow.

A very nice law degree.

And also, according to either MSLSD or the VFNN, the dude was drunk!

I smell alcohol"

"wasn't me!"

Is this an Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock skit?

Too freaking funny, the complete meltdown of the leftists.

Dude, I fail to see how this makes your side look good, but feel free to spin it how you'd like.
03-06-2018 10:15 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Fox Business reporting that Nunberg has agreed to go get treatment.

(03-05-2018 04:10 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  My God, this is comedy Gold.

Let the record show that substance abuse and probable mental illness is "comedy gold" to tom. Shame.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2018 12:37 PM by Kronke.)
03-06-2018 12:34 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(03-05-2018 06:46 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Respect has to be earned. There's nothing about this Administration that has done to earn it for the vast majority of people who didn't vote for him. Besides, we probably still give Trump and his supporters more respect than y'all do to those that don't support him. My God, just read the discourse on any given thread.

All I have to do is read the discourse in any of your posts

Whom is this 'y'all' you keep referring to when replying to me? I don't speak for anyone else on here, and though I share some ideals with them, I share some with you as well. I'm just not as willing to assign ridiculous beliefs to an individual I'm speaking to as you seem to be. Hint, you don't speak for lots of people on the left either.

and yeah... there aren't a dozen threads and numerous new ones on here every day referring to Trump and his supporters (which apparently means anyone not violently supportive of the LGBT agenda to you) as stupid/etc. It's all coming from the right.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2018 01:37 PM by Hambone10.)
03-06-2018 01:36 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-06-2018 12:34 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Fox Business reporting that Nunberg has agreed to go get treatment.

(03-05-2018 04:10 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  My God, this is comedy Gold.

Let the record show that substance abuse and probable mental illness is "comedy gold" to tom. Shame.

Or a risible attempt to discredit his own communication incriminating Stone and Bannon over Russia. BTW you know who is pushing the 'lets feel sorry for Nunberg, who has a long history of insulting others, btw.....Julian Assaunge. That's all I need to know.

Would you prefer that I get angry about how Trump/Bannon/Stone hired a bunch of idiots? Quite frankly I rather laugh.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2018 03:10 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
03-06-2018 03:09 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Lazy Tom refused to watch CNN when even the Liberal pundits came out defending Sarah Huckabee Sanders when this mental midget Nunberg called her a big fat slob on Twitter. So, you have liberals and conservative coming out defending Sarah because of the way he attacked her looks. With him going going out there on these national news channel, it seemed CNN caught onto his mental and drinking problems, but MSNBC kept running the idea being on the side of Nunberg to go after Trump.
03-06-2018 06:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Kind of what Ed Rogers is saying in WaPo editorial. Why this guy? Either Mueller is wrapping up or the partisans under him are desperately grasping at straws.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pos...58f736593b

"It is difficult to imagine at this late date what possible information Nunberg could have that is relevant to any aspect of the Mueller probe. And that in and of itself tends to confirm some of the worst suspicions many have about the investigation. Particularly, the people Mueller has hired – several of whom have also contributed to Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates, or represented Democrats — essentially have a free hand to go after Republicans no matter how peripheral they might have been to the 2016 campaign or to Mueller’s original charter.
No one I have talked to who was associated with the campaign and knew Nunberg can even fathom what he might have to offer. So, when you consider the breadth of what Mueller’s subpoena has asked Nunberg for, it is easy to think the investigation is overreaching and perhaps making a wild play in hopes of finding something, anything to tarnish or somehow implicate the president. After all, Mueller’s subpoena appears to be asking for several years of “records of any kind” pertaining to President Trump and nine other individuals — many of whom are either no longer working in the White House or never joined the administration to begin with. By any measure, the subpoena seems to be overly broad...."
03-06-2018 06:55 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
He will make Mueller a solid, credible witness.
03-06-2018 07:21 PM
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

I Root For: Old Dominion
(03-06-2018 07:21 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  He will make Mueller a solid, credible witness.

03-lmfao

This is like the grand jury version of trying to get out of jury duty.
03-06-2018 07:27 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(03-06-2018 08:22 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The coup attempt was successful in 2016...................................

Right, because our electoral process played out exactly as it's supposed to, much to the extreme consternation of the left. Why does the left hate America and our constitution and our rule of law?
03-06-2018 07:47 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Once he gets sucked into Mueller world he'd better have a big fat bank account because his lawyers are going to take all of it fighting against a DOJ that doesn't run out of money or lawyers.
03-06-2018 07:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.