Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CUSA about to expand again?!?!......
Bookmark and Share
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: CUSA about to expand again?!?!......
(01-20-2013 12:05 PM)PirateMarv Wrote:  
(01-20-2013 12:04 PM)MarshallHerdFanz Wrote:  
(01-20-2013 11:49 AM)PirateMarv Wrote:  
(01-20-2013 11:27 AM)SgtGoldenEagle Wrote:  
(01-20-2013 11:19 AM)PirateMarv Wrote:  I don't know. ECU has won conference titles and been to a few bowls, but I do know that no one anywhere cares about North Texas; and that includes the other Texas schools (see Houston and SMU). That is why North Texas is in the Sun Belt. Enjoy yourself.

I do know a little about North Texas and shortly they will be a full member of C-USA not the Sun Belt.... .

I got news for you. Banowsky has or in short order will have invited the entire Sun Belt conference. Therefore North Texas is in the Sun Belt conference.

Therefore ECU was in the SunBelt. If CUSA is now SunBelt, then old CUSA was Sunbelt which ECU was a part of.

Well welcome to the Belt. ECU is about to get off the punishment though and it sounds like Rice, UTEP, Tulsa and USM are getting paroled too.

Just how does it sound like we are getting paroled?
01-20-2013 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUSA about to expand again?!?!...... - Thegoldstandard - 01-20-2013 12:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.