Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[split] Holgorsen is an ass.
Ned Low Offline
All American

I Root For: ECU
[split] Holgorsen is an ass.
(08-10-2013 01:06 PM)OldGoldnBlue Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 10:27 AM)TRest3 Wrote:  Based on last season, the only prize West virginia is fighting for is its life.

WVU won more games than you guys did last year but we are "fighting for our lives"? So what does that say about the Uconn football program?

The WVU bashing on this board is hilarious considering we have a winning record against almost every team's fans that posts on this board. Pitt, Cuse and VT I can understand but f'n ECU, UL,Uconn and Marshall? Gimme a f'n break.

I just posted a similar message on this board; my question is this:

What does ECU gain from playing WVU in Morgantown? I would answer NOTHING. If anything, this should be at worst a 3-1-1 series with WVU coming to Greenville 3 times for every 1 trip to Morgantown. We can play one game at a neutral site of our choice.

(1) Greenville may not be Chicago but at least we treat opposing team's fans with respect (all schools will have at least a small percentage of a-holes but WVs percentage is way up there). Plus, we have the beach and NC in general to sell to visiting fans. Other than the odd attraction of observing redneck/hillbilly/rapists moonshiners in their natural habitat, WV offers nothing. I guess peperoni roles count for something... but anyone can make those at home.
(2) In general, we don't recruit in that area. On the other hand, WV recruits this area heavily.
(3) We do not have many alumni in that area. WV has a ton of alumni and fans in NC.
(4) We can get regional teams to play us. As for WV, where has the Pitt game gone? How often are you able to play UNC and/or NCSU? Hell, VPI does not even want to play you anymore. It will not be too long before MD feels the same way.

Go schedule more games against James Madison in DC. Let's see how long that works out for y'all. Maybe you can get a game against Towsen State while you're there...
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 01:39 PM by Ned Low.)
08-10-2013 01:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
[split] Holgorsen is an ass. - Ned Low - 08-10-2013 01:38 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - OldGoldnBlue - 08-10-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - Chappy - 08-10-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - OldGoldnBlue - 08-10-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - Ned Low - 08-10-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - blunderbuss - 08-10-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - Cardinals - 08-10-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - OldGoldnBlue - 08-10-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - lofi - 08-10-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - Ned Low - 08-10-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - quo vadis - 08-10-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - Knightsweat - 08-10-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Holgorsen is an ass. - quo vadis - 08-10-2013, 08:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.