Coastal can't get stadium approved
Bookmark and Share
NewTimes Offline
All American

I Root For: Flames & Canes
RE: Coastal can't get stadium approved
(05-16-2016 03:11 PM)Ewglenn Wrote:  
(05-16-2016 02:36 PM)NewTimes Wrote:  
(05-16-2016 11:00 AM)Ewglenn Wrote:  Honestly guys, I would love for Liberty to join the SBC party. I think you bring a lot to the table. I was just there this weekend as my wife graduated with her second degree from LU and was blown away with how the campus is shaping up. I'll probably end up going for a MAT there in a few years so you'll add one more fan.

In regards to CCU's problem, it is mostly political. The CHE wants more proof of private donations but isn't giving hard info on what they want. So it's like "y'all need more money" "okay we've got one million more" "nope not enough" "how much do we need?" "Idk". Lol

I have one question, how does the Liberty Online Academy work for high school students? Is there a tuition discount for graduates for on campus after they graduate? My wife's family is thinking of sending her younger sister there for the final two years.

Thanks
EWG, about the political factor you mention, is it internal or from the So. Carolina and Clemson factions?

Well since the issue with SC State financial woes, the state has developed this board. (My understanding) they are now trying to make a statement that they will not just approve what ever is submitted to them. Some believe it's because the state doesn't want more than 2 fbs schools but personally I don't believe that. I think this is more about the state trying to cover their butts in case of another situation like SC State.
The SC State issue unfortunately is a hurdle that effects CCU. The thought crossed my mind wondering if any of the U-AB political hankering was similar to what CCU was experiencing. I could see Clemson and So Carolina using their political clout to squash at every turn upstart (their possible position, not mine) Coastal not getting any help and presenting hurdles. With all of LU's challenges, being a private school and almost in the middle of VT and UVA territory, that is not an issue.
05-16-2016 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coastal can't get stadium approved - NewTimes - 05-16-2016 06:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.