Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sens Cotton And Perdue Say Trump Didn’t Say ‘S**hole, Cotton Calls Durbin A Liar
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Sens Cotton And Perdue Say Trump Didn’t Say ‘S**hole, Cotton Calls Durbin A Liar
(01-14-2018 03:04 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-14-2018 02:55 PM)Kronke Wrote:  
(01-14-2018 02:44 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-14-2018 02:39 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(01-14-2018 02:30 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Not Anonymous stories....Graham said that 'he had not heard one account in the press about what went down that was inaccurate'. And he also said that he pointed out Trump's to him in the meeting and exchanged words with him about his statements.

Sure, Lindsay Graham is in the bag for the Democrats. LOL. He votes with Trump, what 97% of the time or more?

----
Besides, do you disagree with Trump's comments? Seriously, if you don't think what he said (and Trump now says four days later he didn't) was wrong, then why get upset if people attribute it to him?

I'm not upset. I'm just pointing out what hypocrites some of you are for believing any negative thing no matter how poorly sourced while deriding others who believe a decorated war hero.

I don't care whether he said it or not, because its true. Its not like he said it in a public speech. And its got nothing to do with racism. Anybody not afflicted with TDS understood what he meant-we don't need a bunch of poor, unskilled immigrants. People who deride Trump for being racist or anti-gay (I can't keep up with what letters y'all are using these days) simply give up their credibility. There's plenty of things to criticize Trump on. Those are not among those things.

You'll find out in November that the advancement and normalization of open bigotry and racism by Trump and his supporters is the number one issue in this country. Nothing else really matters so long as there's an existential threat to our communities.

Get real. The country is at full employment, and recruiters are saying if they don't get in contact with a prospect within 24 hours, they will have already taken another job. See my "The Trump Economy" thread for a reality check.

You went all in on identity politics in 2016, and got your ass handed to you. It seems like you still haven't learned any better.

You lost by 3 million votes in 2016. You just lost a friggin' Senate seat in Alabama to a candidate that is, quite frankly, pretty much a mirror image of Donald Trump. Good luck with that.

And you guys got crushed in Virginia. Went from a two thirds majority, to a 1 seat majority based upon a coin toss.
We shall see.
01-14-2018 03:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sens Cotton And Perdue Say Trump Didn’t Say ‘S**hole, Cotton Calls Durbin A Liar - shere khan - 01-14-2018 03:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.