Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
2013-2016 NCAA Division I Conference Realignment Chart
Lolly Popp Offline
Magically Delicious

I Root For: Football
RE: 2013-2016 NCAA Division I Conference Realignment Chart
(04-24-2013 03:14 PM)Fresno St. Alum Wrote:  I'm so glad Derby doesn't play nanny for the csn realignment board, like some people who aren't even mods for the board and knows people have the freedom to repost what a sucky journalist got wrong. Part of the fun of a message board is breaking down a report true or false. I'm glad Commuter Bob does what he does. There's the Davidson to the A10 thread someone posted too. They are all just repeating what was written by someone else, I doubt any of us think or want to be journalists. We aren't ESPN we don't have to get it right before putting it out there, oh wait neither do they and they are "journalists"

Seriously with this stuff again? Another unprovoked personal attack against me? My post had absolutely nothing to do with you and I'm sick of you attacking me everytime I make a post about journalists getting these realignment moves wrong, or at least jumping the gun by weeks or months, and reminding other fans to be careful about buying all of those articles hook, line, and sinker.

I was complimenting Derby on his patience and professionalism, which clearly had nothing to do with you, as moderators are expected to have cool temperaments and not attack posters or even get into arguments with them. I am also not aware of you running any other sites and have no idea what sites Commuter Bob runs. Every post made about realignment doesn't revolve around you.

My point is that Derby does his chart the right way, by waiting until moves are confirmed, rather than doing stuff like putting Illinois-Chicago in the MVC based on an erroneous report and then having to undo it later when Loyola is the actual team that moves. That has nothing at all to do with whether any reports are right or wrong and it most definitely has nothing at all to do with you.
05-09-2013 07:50 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013-2016 NCAA Division I Conference Realignment Chart - Lolly Popp - 05-09-2013 07:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.