Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: CUSA board Music thread (what are you listening to right now?)
Bookmark and Share
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: OT: CUSA board Music thread (what are you listening to right now?)
(06-09-2016 09:04 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  FWIW, I saw ZZ live in Cincinnati in the early 90's and it was a great show!

eezzzz (no zzz's) awake again....here's a another compare/contrast from tonk(a)-ville 'burg couch crash->>>as I scroll during this annoyingly/almost daily version of 'pillow tossing'..... 03-wink

================

now flip forward to PTNC getting me all riled up in this current 'state'....dude, Slayer is right hand/forearm hell on earth....it's amp up the crowd at its finest pal....

and Kip was just too damn pretty that did actually have talent......

it's just too cool how music can bring us all full circle is so many different ways.....

-----------------

so in tribute to Korn amping today's send-off tuning after forcing my flying V back into drop mode and SALIVA...(only one is in drop)

I still wish the intro to this SALIVA tune was the black and golds intro as they 'fly' onto the field

and drop D wouldn't be complete w/o including one from the fellers that are never going to complete album #5 (who are headlining this year's voodoo festival.....I've become a chaperone at my age as I plan for this year's hello-ween planned travels....'cept I'll be 46 and 5 when that happens 03-wink )

06-10-2016 04:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: CUSA board Music thread (what are you listening to right now?) - stinkfist - 06-10-2016 04:41 AM
Something for the bird types - Galleyrat - 01-23-2014, 10:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.