Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What's wrong with Wichita State Basketball?
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
RE: What's wrong with Wichita State Basketball?
(01-22-2018 09:30 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  
(01-22-2018 09:12 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  and they still have to go play @Temple, @Memphis, @Cincy, @SMU, and @UCF

their introduction to life in the AAC is not yet complete...then comes the AAC Tourney.

should be fun!

Wow! The AAC must be an INCREDIBLE league!!!!1111 Why has the AAC been giving up 5 NCAA tourney spots to the Big Pee before Wichita State joined if it was so strong?

[i]"Wichita State doesn't take a backseat to anybody in this league. They would be at the top of anybody's league, forget this league. They would be in the top of any league they played in. They are 1, 2, or 3 in any league in America." -Kelvin Sampson 1/4/18

"Let's not take anything away from how good they are. That's a really good basketball team. It's the best team we've played… -Kelvin Sampson 1/4/18

"This is the first time I've seen Shamet play. He's the real deal. The kid's the best player I've seen this year. They don't make them like him very often. He's really, really good... He's different than everybody else—by far the best player on the floor." -Kelvin Sampson 1/4/18
[/i]

If our losses were on account of getting thumped by a "power league", SMU and Houston would be in the top 25 right now - or at least knocking on the door. That isn't the case. Do you think Illinois State jumped into the top 25 when they beat us? Or Evansville? Of course not.

So I ask the good fans of AAC schools again... what do you think has happened to my beloved "Final-Four-bound" Shockers?

This problem should concern everyone. Stop blowing off the question. We have brought more notoriety to this league in our first year than you've enjoyed since 2014. Now everybody in the media is like WTF?!

This is embarrassing guys!

Please Help!

T

...03-cool

lol yeah, Coach Sampson said those things...then kicked you in the crotch. Coach speak isn't the basis to evaluate how good or bad your team is lulz

Look, you guys are in a tougher league. That's the answer.

Maybe your team regressed too. Or maybe your coach isn't all that. Who knows.

All I know is, you have been kicked in the shorts by two teams that aren't probably going to win the AAC and you have more crotch kicks coming so speaking for all AAC fans, Suck that losers.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 09:38 PM by Bearcats#1.)
01-22-2018 09:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's wrong with Wichita State Basketball? - Bearcats#1 - 01-22-2018 09:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.