Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Let's Keep Things in Light
Bookmark and Share
louisvillemike Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I know that most of you are happy with the loss today, but before you start bashing us, We MADE IT THERE. You WISH YOU WERE THERE. I'm really not trying to talk smack, but this is the last program to talk, with no championships and only a couple of FF appearences (3 NIT's in the last Five Years) So I ask you this, would you rather lose in the Final Four to the #1 ranked team in the nation, or lose in the NIT Final Four, to some other team that starts with an S???????

Love, Peace, and Cardinals
04-02-2005 08:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

Quote:Let's Keep Things in Light, We made it there, Were you in St. Louis

Yes, I was in St. Louis. Downtown isn't that impressive, becomes a ghost town at 5. Went to see a game at Busch, was pretty exciting. You should try the frozen custard place there, good stuff. I also went up in the Arch and thought it was overrated.
04-02-2005 08:29 PM
HornLakeTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis

Why in the WORLD are Louisville fans coming to OUR board after losing their game...? Is this their way of making them feel better about themselves....?

Chi really did have a point the other day, talking about other teams' fans coming over here...
04-02-2005 08:30 PM
GoTigersGo10 Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

I am just glad Garcia blew ass! Who on this board said we were better than you? GO AWAY
04-02-2005 08:38 PM
ChickasawTiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis

fsquid Wrote:I also went up in the Arch and thought it was overrated.
The arch is the most overrated site in the world.

There was a basketball game in St Louis today?
04-02-2005 08:57 PM
Advertisement

OneShiningMoment Away
MT.org's Smartass and Dumbass

I Root For: OnCampusStadium

Donators

louisvillemike Wrote:I know that most of you are happy with the loss today, but before you start bashing us, We MADE IT THERE. You WISH YOU WERE THERE. I'm really not trying to talk smack, but this is the last program to talk, with no championships and only a couple of FF appearences (3 NIT's in the last Five Years) So I ask you this, would you rather lose in the Final Four to the #1 ranked team in the nation, or lose in the NIT Final Four, to some other team that starts with an S???????

Let's Keep Things in Light

Louisville lost. Plain and simple. They got their A$$ whooped. What's that got to do with comparing the two programs? No need to start crap to soothe your pain and the tears flowing down your red eyes. Now get out of here. :chair: 03-nutkick
04-03-2005 08:30 PM
BengalBurger Offline
with cheese!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!

louisvillemike Wrote:I know that most of you are happy with the loss today, but before you start bashing us, We MADE IT THERE. You WISH YOU WERE THERE. I'm really not trying to talk smack, but this is the last program to talk, with no championships and only a couple of FF appearences (3 NIT's in the last Five Years) So I ask you this, would you rather lose in the Final Four to the #1 ranked team in the nation, or lose in the NIT Final Four, to some other team that starts with an S???????

so i guess that means we should travel over to your message board, and post things like this:

"I am so happy louisville lost, couldn't have happened to a bunch of lower class people. i mean, who else has fans that go to previous opponents message boards after a loss and reiterate a fact that is plain for all to see. let me reiterate this fact, we hammered you in your own house. we came within a breath of beating you the other two times we played. i was rooting for the fighting illini to completely destroy you so you would tuck your tails between you legs and slink back home to loserville."

i guess that tail is tucked, and you have no other consolation but to come here and try to belittle our program in desperation.

04-cheers here's to hoping that this desperation carries over into next season and you lose 23 games as a result. you freakin' whiney-baby.

lotsa' class you got there. i don't have any reports of Memphis fans going to your board and relishing your loss. go home. sleep it off. and yes, after your stupid post, i am glad loserville got handed their derriers.
04-04-2005 12:08 PM
champ Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I would rather whip Ya'lls ass by 17 at your place like we did and make ya'll have to work hard to earn either of the other victories. Remember know matter what tournament you played in even second place is just your first loser.
04-04-2005 05:29 PM
tigerloyal Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
CrappiesCrappiesDonators

I guess its official.
Your really going to miss us! :wave:
04-10-2005 10:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.