Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Hey Garcia, I told you karma was a b*tch
Bookmark and Share
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Never mind. Didn't realize I was going to stir up a hornet's nest with my comments.
04-02-2005 08:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

johnsneworleans Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

That is just what I was thinking and those punks Garcia and Myles did it (throat slashing sign )right in front of my face after D. Washington missed those freed throws
04-02-2005 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue32 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

johnsneworleans Wrote:That is just what I was thinking and those punks Garcia and Myles did it (throat slashing sign )right in front of my face after D. Washington missed those freed throws
Then you're a punk for letting them diss you and the Tigers in your own home. Just kidding.

But they are PUNKS for doing that. That's why I H-A-T-E Loserville with a born passion :angry:

They got what they deserved today!

What goes around, comes around, bytches!!
04-02-2005 08:35 PM
CyberTiger Offline
Banned

I Root For:

greekwolf Wrote:That's what happens to jack-asses who dance on the score's table of the other team. You want to laugh about DWash choking the game away? Well who choked today.. punk.
Yeah...what a biatch to be in the Final Four with no one expecting you to win anyway.
04-02-2005 09:27 PM
CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL

greekwolf Wrote:That's what happens to jack-asses who dance on the score's table of the other team.  You want to laugh about DWash choking the game away?  Well who choked today..  punk.
I need to start giving you credit. I doubt you, but then you always do a good job of coming up with something stupider than what you have previously said.

Garcia played horrible because of the game in Memphis, or we simply lost to a better team in the Final 4. Hmm, tough choice.
04-02-2005 09:35 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

CyberTiger Wrote:
greekwolf Wrote:That's what happens to jack-asses who dance on the score's table of the other team.  You want to laugh about DWash choking the game away?  Well who choked today..  punk.
Yeah...what a biatch to be in the Final Four with no one expecting you to win anyway.
Yeah....If that is a "b!tch" then i'll live with that!

LMAO!!!
04-02-2005 09:40 PM
Advertisement

Memphomaniac Offline
1st String

I Root For: Whiskey

you just lost in a final four game and you are over here lurking? nice.

garcia played awful and he deserved it.

didn't loserville honor him on senior day this year? that was a sweet move.
04-02-2005 09:41 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Memphomaniac Wrote:you just lost in a final four game and you are over here lurking? nice.
It could be worse. We could have been dominated in the N-I-T final four. Good luck against St Louis next year.

:rofl:
04-02-2005 09:50 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

greekwolf Wrote:That's what happens to jack-asses who dance on the score's table of the other team. You want to laugh about DWash choking the game away? Well who choked today.. punk.
You really are the biggest idiot on here. If you think losing in the final four compares to 15 losses then you are a moron.
04-02-2005 09:53 PM
dexterreed Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Give UL credit. They had a great year and a great team. They should be very proud of their accomplishments this year in both basketball and football. Their players accepted their roles more readily this year than ours did and that's one of the reasons they had such a great year.

I must say however that of the ten or so games that I saw UL play, I did not see them play any better than in the championship game against us. That's definitely a positive for us because it took a final four team playing well to beat us. In addition, our top three players will be back next season.
04-02-2005 10:00 PM
tigerjohn Offline
All American

Well ... i dont know of anyone comparing our season to looserville. They had a great year, but that doesnt take away that garcia is a punk and we take a little enjoyment that the punk choked when it mattered most. :rofl:
04-02-2005 10:14 PM
Advertisement

formertiger Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Quote:They had a great year, but that doesnt take away that garcia is a punk and we take a little enjoyment that the punk choked when it mattered most.

I think the word class is vastly overused by sports fans. But the "lack of class" shown here by our fans is an embarrassment to me. We'd give our left arm to be in their position right now. They just went as far as we did with Keith Lee. When looked at that way, I'll take Garcia on my team any day. And btw, he was the first UL guy there to console DWash. I guarantee DWash hasn't forgotten.

I was shocked UL fans were so harsh on DWas as a rule. Don't be the same way.
04-02-2005 10:24 PM
tigerjohn Offline
All American

Well i think you need to win with class and lose with class. Jumping on the table and making a choke sign isnt going to make me feel any sypathy for garcia. I didnt say garcia wasnt a good player... just a punk. Alot of good players are punks but doesnt mean i have to like them. P U N K= GARCIA.........JUST MY OPINION.
04-02-2005 10:35 PM
ChickasawTiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis

formertiger Wrote:I was shocked UL fans were so harsh on DWas as a rule. Don't be the same way.
I in a section that was about half Memphis and half Louisville. The UL fans that I talked to really felt for DWash. One lady asked me if he was a senior and I said no a freshman and she said that he will make up for those misses one day.

It doesn't take many fans on either side to creat a lot of bad will. Louisville had a great season. Hopefully we will have a great season next year.

Good Tigers!
04-02-2005 10:42 PM
Memphomaniac Offline
1st String

Quote:Good luck against St Louis next year.

uh, we don't play them next year.
04-02-2005 10:44 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Memphomaniac Wrote:
Quote:Good luck against St Louis next year.

uh, we don't play them next year.
Not really my point. The point was that you lost to some scrubby teams this year and losing to a team in the Final Four that may set the record for the most wins ever doesn't compare to getting killed by a scrubby team like St Louis, or Ole Miss, or Louisiana Tech.
04-02-2005 10:48 PM
Advertisement

Memphomaniac Offline
1st String

i never mentioned that we should have made the tournament or that we should not have lost to some "scrubby" teams. personally i don't think we deserved to go to the tournament.

i simply said that a) you should have better things to do than to check up on the memphis fans, b) garcia deserved to have a terrible game, and c) honoring garcia on senior night was ridiculous.

just go away.
04-02-2005 10:57 PM
k2tigers Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Donators

ULCARDINALS Wrote:You really are the biggest idiot on here.  If you think losing in the final four compares to 15 losses then you are a moron.

ULC,

I do know what it feels like to lose in the Final Four. 20 years ago, the same thing happened to the Tigers. I remember it really sucked, like a swift kick in the stomach. I'm only now getting over it. So I can imagine your pain tonight. It must be brutal.
04-02-2005 11:17 PM
Midtown J Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

This goes to show you how far UM basketball has sunk. Our biggest postseaons joy comes when UL loses...in the final four. 04-drinky
04-02-2005 11:31 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

ULCARDINALS Wrote:You really are the biggest idiot on here.  If you think losing in the final four compares to 15 losses then you are a moron.
Whatever. I made absolutely no mention nor comparison of our respective seasons. How you could read anything even remotely pertaining to that in my post is ludicrous.

I'm calling out Garcia over his inexcusable behavior at the forum last month. After a hard fought game between two historic rivals, he absolutely destroyed all perception of being a special player, by acting like a *******. If you don't think that jumping up on the scorer's table and giving the choke sign to everyone in the bulding is a disgusting display of the worst kind of sportsmanship.. then that simply makes you a *******, as well. Unacceptable. If Pitino had any cajones, he would have suspended Garcia for a game for ruining his team's performance that day.

I have no doubts that if the roles were reversed, and a Tiger had acted in the same manner on your home court, we'd never hear the end of it from you.
04-02-2005 11:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.