Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

But, it's not a problem at Maryland
Coach Doh
Unregistered

<a href='http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040326-082019-9218r.htm' target='_blank'>Pottymouths</a>

:rolleyes:

doh
03-28-2004 08:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

nate jonesacc
Unregistered

Isn't this (MD attorney general) the same guy who Damascus told me WOULD NOT say that?
03-28-2004 05:25 PM
kaisersayzo Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Coach Doh Wrote:<a href='http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040326-082019-9218r.htm' target='_blank'>Pottymouths</a>

:rolleyes:

doh
You know you guys are unbelievable. The moment that UMD decides to do something about the vulgarity displayed by the students you try to dig up more crap. Why don't you just accept that this problem is getting fixed and you will have nothing more to botch about.
03-29-2004 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Coach Doh
Unregistered

I can't see that the "problem" is getting fixed. All I see is that the school tried to pass it off to the AG and now the AG is passing it back to the school.

Who'll wind up with it next?

If Gary Williams would grab the microphone during a game and announce that he would forfeit the game if the "problem" continued that would be the end of it.

Plain and simple.

(linking to a UPI story published by "The Washington Times" is hardly digging up more crap) :rolleyes:

doh
03-29-2004 01:01 PM
kaisersayzo Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Coach Doh Wrote:I can't see that the "problem" is getting fixed. All I see is that the school tried to pass it off to the AG and now the AG is passing it back to the school.

If Gary Williams would grab the microphone during a game and announce that he would forfeit the game if the "problem" continued that would be the end of it.

Plain and simple.

(linking to a UPI story published by "The Washington Times" is hardly digging up more crap) :rolleyes:

doh
Look Doh, I have been to games where GW has grabbed the mic and directed the fans to cut the sh*t. I have also witnessed the staff dispersing the students to try to cut down on the crap. There is no professional college coach that would really forfeit a game because of their fans...yes not even your beloved Coack K. I have also read that next year the comcast center will be taking steps to throw out those idiots with new rules that they do indeed have the right to enforce.

I just think it's so funny that you dookies spend so much time on this matter. You know UMD isn't the only team that has these problems right? Why don't you address Cincy, or Mizz, or Georgia...etc?
03-29-2004 01:40 PM
Advertisement

Coach Doh
Unregistered

kaisersayzo Wrote:
Coach Doh Wrote:I can't see that the "problem" is getting fixed. All I see is that the school tried to pass it off to the AG and now the AG is passing it back to the school.

Plain and simple.

doh
Look Doh, I have been to games where GW has grabbed the mic and directed the fans to cut the sh*t. I have also witnessed the staff dispersing the students to try to cut down on the crap. There is no professional college coach that would really forfeit a game because of their fans...yes not even your beloved Coack K. I have also read that next year the comcast center will be taking steps to throw out those idiots with new rules that they do indeed have the right to enforce.

I just think it's so funny that you dookies spend so much time on this matter. You know UMD isn't the only team that has these problems right? Why don't you address Cincy, or Mizz, or Georgia...etc?
Cincy, or Mizz, or Georgia...etc? Do not represent the ACC as the Conference Basketball Champions.

doh
03-29-2004 01:49 PM
T-Monay820
Unregistered

kaisersayzo Wrote:I just think it's so funny that you dookies spend so much time on this matter.
You know we could say the same about you and Duhon. Anyways, I'm glad MD is doing something, now hopefully its more than just for show.
03-29-2004 07:25 PM
Advertisement

kaisersayzo Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Coach Doh Wrote:
kaisersayzo Wrote:

Plain and simple.

doh

Cincy, or Mizz, or Georgia...etc? Do not represent the ACC as the Conference Basketball Champions.

doh
Yes that's right. UMD does! With that being said, UMD is still new to their success and will take time to calm down after being held down for so long. It is obvious that true fans and Alum are embarrassed by the few idiots that make us look bad. UMD also knows that acting like a bunch of idiots will never help our public image in a conference known for it's history of storied programs. What you forget is that these storied programs took TIME to establish themselves as a consistent powerhouse.

I'm sure if Clemson, Virginia or FSU had our success, they too would have the same problems in the first years. I'm just glad it's UMD that has decided to recruit, play, and produce hard enough that the rest of the best conference in the nation has to see us in the likes of Duke and UNC. Tech and Wake aren't doing do bad either.
03-30-2004 11:04 AM
kaisersayzo Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

T-Monay820 Wrote:
kaisersayzo Wrote:I just think it's so funny that you dookies spend so much time on this matter.
You know we could say the same about you and Duhon. Anyways, I'm glad MD is doing something, now hopefully its more than just for show.
You know I bring up Duhon so much because I can't watch tv or read a paper or magazine or listen to the radio without hearing/seeing something about Chris Duhon. It's absolutely repulsive how much press a guy gets who averages 7 points and 6 assists a game. I am also so tired of hearing how he is playing injured (with bruised ribs). I mean Jesus, Okafor is playing with a broken vertibrae in his back and all you hear about is Duhon's bruised ribs...come on...enough already.

It was decided before the season even started that Chris Duhon (because he is a senior and plays for Duke) was going to be the poster boy for college basketball. I wouldn't have spent anytime on Duhon if he deserved any of this praise. Everyone knows and his numbers prove that he has done very little if anything to warrant this attention...and quite frankly I'm tired of seeing him.

ps. If Duke doesn't win it all this year, he will go down in history as the most over-rated college basketball players OF ALL TIME. If they do win it, he will still be a dissappointment riding the coat-tails of the 10 McD's AA surrounding him.
03-30-2004 11:12 AM
Advertisement

T-Monay820
Unregistered

kaisersayzo Wrote:If they do win it, he will still be a dissappointment riding the coat-tails of the 10 McD's AA surrounding him.
HAHAHA! :laugh: Continue making an *** out of yourself. I'm sure the whole Duke team, Coach K, Nan Koehane, and the rest of the Duke faithful would easily disagree with you. Once again I revert back to my comparison of the Captain and his squad. Duhon is the leader of this team. He's helped develop 3 sophmores, a freshman, and a junior into what they are now. Without Duhon, Duke would have been no better than a 4 seed going into the tourney and could have had at least 11 losses and would not have made it to even the Elite 8.
03-30-2004 05:22 PM
kaisersayzo Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

T-Monay820 Wrote:
kaisersayzo Wrote:If they do win it, he will still be a dissappointment riding the coat-tails of the 10 McD's AA surrounding him.
HAHAHA! :laugh: Continue making an *** out of yourself. I'm sure the whole Duke team, Coach K, Nan Koehane, and the rest of the Duke faithful would easily disagree with you. Once again I revert back to my comparison of the Captain and his squad. Duhon is the leader of this team. He's helped develop 3 sophmores, a freshman, and a junior into what they are now. Without Duhon, Duke would have been no better than a 4 seed going into the tourney and could have had at least 11 losses and would not have made it to even the Elite 8.
You know that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. First of all, I believe it is the job of the very good coaching staff to develop and teach the players on the team. Second of all, what has Duhon done in the NCAA's that any other PG in the country couldn't have done? All you guys ever do is ignore the stats and cover it with media hype. Why don't you take a look at the games Duke has won in this tourney and point out obvious contributions that Duhon has made that a Jack/Felton/Paul/Gilcrist couldn't have. I know he has scored very few points. He has not once had a stellar Assist game yet. He plays good defense, but so do all the others. His A/TO's have been far from good. Explain exactly what he has done to deserve this praise (besides yelling at the other players to pull their heads out of their a$$es and playing for Duke). Anyone? Please explain with FACTS why I should respect a guy who rides the media like a ***** and backs it up with absolutely nothing. Please spare me the "he is a general of the floor" Dickie V mandated excuses. I want facts.
03-31-2004 08:55 AM
kaisersayzo Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

And just to bring you down a little....here are a few examples of how the "classy" Duke fans treat others.

"Yes, the students at Cameron Indoor Stadium, who live in tents for weeks to get their prime spots in the cozy gym, have angered many. They tossed pizza boxes at N.C. State player Chris Washburn after an alleged run-in with a pizza delivery man. They chanted "Inhale! Exhale!" at UNC guard Steve Hale after he suffered a collapsed lung. They chanted "Fire Jarvis!" at former St. John's coach Mike Jarvis, even prompting an admonishment from Krzyzewski. "

Save me the pompups bull-sh*t.
03-31-2004 02:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.