3 weeks into the season, here's how my alma mater is doing:

04-rock
#6 Teurlings Catholic 19
#3 Notre Dame 6

#4 Teurlings Catholic 10
Breaux Bridge 20

#7 Teurlings Catholic 28
Iota 6

A few notes. Teurlings plays in 3A in Louisiana (5A being the highest). Notre Dame (3A state runners-up last season) is our huge rival and we hadn't beaten them since my senior year in high school (2001-2002). Breaux Bridge plays in a class above us and we haven't beaten them in 9 attempts now (sucks!!!!). Iota has had some recent success with a 2A state championship and 2 state runners-up, but has yet to beat us in 4 years. We are 2-1 right now, with another rivalry game against Cecilia High School this Friday. The district we play in is considered the toughest district in the state, with as many as 3 teams currently ranked in the top 10 in 3A.
09-22-2004 07:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hoops13 Offline
All American

I Root For:

I broadcast highschool football every Friday night from 7pm-10pm with Jeff Hamlin 1360AM. This week we will be traveling to Oxford to cover the East Chapel Hill vs. Oxford game.
09-22-2004 07:38 PM
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

My high school is currently ranked #2 in Texas 4A with wins over:

Gregory-Portland 28
5A CC King 6

Gregory-Portland 31
3A Sinton 7

Gregory-Portland 39
5A CC Carroll 13
09-22-2004 08:02 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Duke Blue Devil

my alma mater was The Team from 89-98. in that span they never lost a regular season game. won the state tournament in 93.

go Northern Durham Knights!
09-22-2004 08:52 PM
Advertisement

TDMs Alias Name Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

hoops13 Wrote:I broadcast highschool football every Friday night from 7pm-10pm with Jeff Hamlin 1360AM. This week we will be traveling to Oxford to cover the East Chapel Hill vs. Oxford game.

hoops13!! We were seated directly below you at the CHHS/East game. Dang! I knew I should've stood up to harass the radio guys 03-wink We were listening to y'all as you broadcast. Sounded good.

LL 03-puke
but I still :ninja: you
:D
09-22-2004 10:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BuckeyeStu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Kettering Fairmont is 4-0 with wins over Kettering Alter, Thomas Worthington, Piqua, and Springfield North. Go Firebirds!
09-23-2004 12:06 AM
Advertisement

ali_volsfan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

ohhhh i see a person close to me!!...Kettering Fairmont and Piqua...both I have been to when i was in HS. for competitions of every sort. Of course i'm in college now...but its cool to see that.

I'm not sure...but i bet Glen Este HS won or lost
Amelia HS, LOST

and those are the only High schools i attended.

Glen Este Alumni class of '04!!!! w00t!!!

Ally
09-23-2004 01:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest

My HS is currently 4-0 this year, but I believe every team they've played so far is .500 or below.

They also won a game with a late FG made by a girl.

They did fair last year, barely missing the state playoffs, although I'm not sure what division they are in. I believe OH has 6 divisions for football, and they are either in Div III or IV (I being the largest schools).

BTW, Bowling Green plays Northern Ill this Friday (9/24)
09-23-2004 12:25 PM
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest

BuckeyeStu Wrote:Kettering Fairmont is 4-0 with wins over Kettering Alter, Thomas Worthington, Piqua, and Springfield North. Go Firebirds!
Dayton schools...weak. :laugh:
09-23-2004 12:27 PM
hoops13 Offline
All American

I Root For:

TDMs Alias Name Wrote:
hoops13 Wrote:I broadcast highschool football every Friday night from 7pm-10pm with Jeff Hamlin 1360AM. This week we will be traveling to Oxford to cover the East Chapel Hill vs. Oxford game.

hoops13!! We were seated directly below you at the CHHS/East game. Dang! I knew I should've stood up to harass the radio guys 03-wink We were listening to y'all as you broadcast. Sounded good.

LL 03-puke
but I still :ninja: you
:D
I was actually in and out of the booth that game. Usually I broadcast as a sideline reporter. Check me out tomorrow, we'll be on. :D :wave: Go East!
09-23-2004 10:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.