Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trouble with yellow lights
ctipton Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: UC and the Reds

DonatorsDonators

GTS-

I am mystified on how to change the color of the lights on the left column (the ones that show they are open (yellow) or closed (white) topics. I go into the forum and the smack boards and read each lit subject, then I refresh and change that light back to white. I then go back to the main menu and refresh and they just stay yellow. What's up with that?
07-26-2004 03:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

I'm not quite sure what you're saying. You saying that you can leave a board and come back and everything is lit up as though it's all unread?
07-26-2004 02:17 PM
ctipton Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

DonatorsDonators

Perhaps I am unsure of how to say it. At the top of the page is the recruiting Forum, and a "smack" forum. In the box to left hand side of the column are two lights. They will appear yellow if there are new topics/replies, and will be white if there are none. When you enter the forum, there are many topics and the ones you haven't yet read are yellow. After I read those topics, I refresh and the light turns white. I then go back out of the forum, hit "refresh" again, but the yellow lights will not turm white. Why is that? What can I do about it?
07-27-2004 08:20 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

ctipton Wrote:Perhaps I am unsure of how to say it. At the top of the page is the recruiting Forum, and a "smack" forum. In the box to left hand side of the column are two lights. They will appear yellow if there are new topics/replies, and will be white if there are none. When you enter the forum, there are many topics and the ones you haven't yet read are yellow. After I read those topics, I refresh and the light turns white. I then go back out of the forum, hit "refresh" again, but the yellow lights will not turm white. Why is that? What can I do about it?
That's odd. Not happening for me.

Browser? Browser Version? OS?
07-28-2004 09:07 AM
Advertisement

ctipton Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

DonatorsDonators

I am fairly computer illiterate. I don't know how to answer the questions. When you are asking my browser, how would I be able to tell you that? I have service with Time-Warner Cable, and I have a Windows XP. Is that what you need?
07-28-2004 02:31 PM
tarheelsben1 Offline
Mac Guru

I Root For: UNC
Folding@NCAAbbs

Your browser is the program you use to get on the internet(i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firebird). You probably use IE. Browser version is the version of that browser that you are using, I'm not sure where to find that on XP. Your OS is the operating system on your computer, which you said was Windows XP.
07-28-2004 04:29 PM
ctipton Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

DonatorsDonators

Tarheelsben1-

Thanks for the help. No one has ever taken the time to explain that for me.

chris 04-rock
07-30-2004 09:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.