Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The USA IS ACTING LIKE OLD ROME
Tulsaman Offline
This Space For Rent
Jersey Retired

I Root For: OK State, Tulsa
CrappiesCrappies

The USA is Acting like the old Roman Empire right before it fell.
Rome fell from within i think the USA will do the Same.
this is a non-party opinion just the facts.
01-06-2004 07:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Yeah, the sky is falling.
01-06-2004 07:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

The USA will never fall... The conservatives would nuke the rest of the world before that happened. :rolleyes:
01-06-2004 09:08 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Damn right.....and a Democrat said it best:

Quote:"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." -- President John F. Kennedy
01-06-2004 09:23 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

You really are not a Christian and DON'T YOU DARE say you are.
01-06-2004 09:27 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

nate jonesacc Wrote:You really are not a Christian and DON'T YOU DARE say you are.
Don't you dare say what I am or what I am not. Got it kid? Wars were fought for peace all throughout the Bible. Get your head out of whatever oriface it's stuck in.

{Ok Kev, remember, this is the kid that said if he came in and saw his mother being raped.....he'd kneel and pray.}
01-06-2004 09:39 PM
Advertisement

Tulsaman Offline
This Space For Rent
Jersey Retired

CrappiesCrappies

RebelKev Wrote:Damn right.....and a Democrat said it best:

Quote:"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." -- President John F. Kennedy
also what the Romans said but in a diiferent way.
Of Course Nero and the guy that appointed his Horse high preist didn't help.
01-06-2004 09:49 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Is there anything wrong with protecting the people TM? Isn't that what we freaking elect a Commander in Chief for?
01-06-2004 09:52 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:
nate jonesacc Wrote:You really are not a Christian and DON'T YOU DARE say you are.
Don't you dare say what I am or what I am not. Got it kid? Wars were fought for peace all throughout the Bible. Get your head out of whatever oriface it's stuck in.

{Ok Kev, remember, this is the kid that said if he came in and saw his mother being raped.....he'd kneel and pray.}
Do you not understand that those wars were fought in the Old Testament... when Jews were a NATION and a chosen group of God's people. As Christians, we are not a NATION, just a chosen group of God's people, THUS REMOVING OURSELVES FROM THE SPHERE OF POLITICS. And even so... those wars were only fought because "God said for them to be" not because some moron of a president said so!

And I DON'T GET it... gramps... I don't get how you can be this barbaric and claim to be a disciple of Christ (a pacifist).
01-06-2004 09:53 PM
Tulsaman Offline
This Space For Rent
Jersey Retired

CrappiesCrappies

[Image: ugly.gif]
01-06-2004 09:57 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Hey Nate, I don't know if you have noticed...... but God doesn't intervene much anymore. You better start realizing that before people like you, the "meek", are extinct and won't be ABLE to inherit the Earth. Being a pacifist gets you one thing, dead. You, and people like you, have enjoyed your freedoms because of people like me, military servicemembers. One day you will get enough life experience to realize that. That utopia you call France was begging for intervention during WWII. Maybe we should have just "prayed". It sure worked for the Jews.
01-06-2004 09:57 PM
Advertisement

Tulsaman Offline
This Space For Rent
Jersey Retired

CrappiesCrappies

RebelKev Wrote:Is there anything wrong with protecting the people TM? Isn't that what we freaking elect a Commander in Chief for?
no i agree we Shall not fail the people if we can help it.
We need to stop it before it starts before coruption takes hold even you can't deny there is some in the government but very little. But can we make sure the CIC has some foreign policy experience is that too much to ask.
01-06-2004 10:00 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Tulsaman Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:Is there anything wrong with protecting the people TM? Isn't that what we freaking elect a Commander in Chief for?
We need to stop it before it starts before coruption takes hold even you can't deny there is some in the government but very little. But can we make sure the CIC has some foreign policy experience is that too much to ask.
Corruption? Foreign policy experience? Name me ONE president that has been experienced in everything. That's why you have a cabinet. Clinton knew not a damn thing about the military and appointed a Republican as the Sec'y of Defense. Condy Rice, Colin Powell, and others is all GW needs.

I don't know where the corruption comes into play. Here in America, people are given the benefit of the doubt until charges are filed or hearing or indictment happens. I guess a Republican president isn't entitled.
01-06-2004 10:03 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Gotta go. I'll play with you tomorrow Nate.
01-06-2004 10:05 PM
Tulsaman Offline
This Space For Rent
Jersey Retired

CrappiesCrappies

RebelKev Wrote:
Tulsaman Wrote:
Corruption? Foreign policy experience? Name me ONE president that has been experienced in everything. That's why you have a cabinet. Clinton knew not a damn thing about the military and appointed a Republican as the Sec'y of Defense. Condy Rice, Colin Powell, and others is all GW needs.

I don't know where the corruption comes into play. Here in America, people are given the benefit of the doubt until charges are filed or hearing or indictment happens. I guess a Republican president isn't entitled.
i'm gonna stop this before Nate takes over Kev would you so kindly lock this up.
Thank You
Your neighboorhood Tulsaman.
01-06-2004 10:06 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:Hey Nate, I don't know if you have noticed...... but God doesn't intervene much anymore. You better start realizing that before people like you, the "meek", are extinct and won't be ABLE to inherit the Earth. Being a pacifist gets you one thing, dead. You, and people like you, have enjoyed your freedoms because of people like me, military servicemembers. One day you will get enough life experience to realize that. That utopia you call France was begging for intervention during WWII. Maybe we should have just "prayed". It sure worked for the Jews.
You didn't say a DAMNED THING about my post...

God doesn't intervene??? WTF are you talking about? He does everyday a Christian lives his life like Christ did.

[rant on]
HOW IN THE F'ING HELL CAN YOU REJECT THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST AND CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN? The meek inherit the Earth... correct... BUT NOT BY KILLING THEM... HOW THE **** CAN YOU BE HELPING THE "MEEK" BY NUKING ALL OF THE WORLD BUT THE USA? WHAT IN THE F'ING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? "AND THUS I SAY TO YOU... LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, PRAY FOR THEM AND DO GOOD TO THEM. LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF. WHEN YOUR ENEMY STRIKES YOU ON YOUR CHEEK, TURN TO HIM YOUR OTHER ONE." IT IS AS F'ING SIMPLE AS THAT. I pray when bad things happen because that is what I am conditioned to do. I am more ready to die than to kill. I am more ready to live a Godly live and sacrifice my mom's life than to kill, and serve evil. And you know what... I DON'T WANT OR NEED YOUR ****ING "PROTECTION". ONLY PEOPLE WITH INTENSE FEAR NEED PROTECTION AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T FEAR DEATH (ya know, going to be with God for all eternity)...
YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.
[/rant off]
01-06-2004 10:07 PM
Advertisement

nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

MANY Jews gave up their lives by admitting that they were Jewish... because they loved God so much.

You would never, ever, ever, do such a thing. You would try to kill the person before you answered. ONLY THEN, would you admit that you are a Christian.
01-06-2004 10:09 PM
Tulsaman Offline
This Space For Rent
Jersey Retired

CrappiesCrappies

[Image: batman.jpg]
01-06-2004 10:10 PM
T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI

I'd like to see nate go to somewhere like Iran or Palestine and see how much he enjoys braggin about how great a Christian he is. Kevs right. If people didn't fight and die for our country (i.e. WWII) then you wouldn't be able to enjoy the freedom to be a pacifist. You can't be a country and survive by following the strict interpretation of the Bible. Otherwise, you end up dead and your country is run by al Qaeda.

Quote:ONLY PEOPLE WITH INTENSE FEAR NEED PROTECTION AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T FEAR DEATH (ya know, going to be with God for all eternity)...

Once again proving nate no longer understand politics. Nate, I do not have intense fear, or any fear for that matter, of the Islamic Crazy Movement (Islam in general), but it sure doesn't hurt to have a bunch of M1s and F-16s covering my ****** while I'm at school or anywhere else in this country.

Sure nate, you can go around thumping your Bible and condeming us because its your right guarenteed by the Constitution (remember that piece of paper in DC? Millions have died so that you can go around and bad mouth your country). According to your logic, you ain't going up when you die. Your chillin (figuratively speaking) with the Devil. "Yes Ms Eliseo, this is my HW, not Paul's."
01-06-2004 11:23 PM
T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI

Oh yeah, and BTW nate: According to your logic, your favorite president FDR (also an episcopalian(sp)) is going to Hell. He only helped waged the largest war in the history of the world.

In fact: everyones going to Hell according to your logic.
01-06-2004 11:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.