Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Anybody have any bad ideas?
NCTM Offline
Radio Geek

I Root For: Clemson

Like Pi$$ing on a high voltage wire??

Or playing chicken with a train???

Or being a blonde female and agreeing to a date with OJ Simpson??

Or being a female and telling Mike Peterson you will help him fix his staircase??

Any others??
10-07-2003 03:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Making a parody thread that mocks Tasha. :eek: :eek: :eek:

You had better watch your back. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

03-nutkick
10-07-2003 04:59 PM
SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

how about electing the kindergarten cop as governor of california

04-rock
10-07-2003 08:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Anything is better than Gray Davis...
10-07-2003 09:14 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

pissing off your parachute rigger. ....of course, in the military, he/she jumps with you and doesn't know which one they get. Hey, life is like a box of chocolates.
10-07-2003 09:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

SSJT Wrote:how about electing the kindergarten cop as governor of california

04-rock
I totally agree. I think a known failure would have been a better choice. 04-rock
10-07-2003 09:26 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

.....and it's funny but, research, FOR YOURSELF, the accomplishments OF the "Kindergarten Cop" as condescendingly as you state it. Somehow, I think they outweigh yours.
10-07-2003 09:28 PM
Advertisement

SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

nah, I'm more qualified then ahnold

I don't like Davis either, I'd have voted for Jack Grisham, currently 47th with 13% of the precincts in
10-07-2003 10:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

SSJT Wrote:nah, I'm more qualified then ahnold
So where did you get your Economics degree from and how much real estate do you own?
10-07-2003 11:05 PM
SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I bought a few feet of grass from Harry down on Kingston St.

I have also killed twenty men.

That's more then arnold -- well, not really. I can't "terminate" the deficit, either.

come on rebelkev, if you lived in californa i know you'd vote for larry flynt
10-07-2003 11:10 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

SSJT Wrote:I bought a few feet of grass from Harry down on Kingston St.

I have also killed twenty men.

That's more then arnold -- well, not really. I can't "terminate" the deficit, either.

come on rebelkev, if you lived in californa i know you'd vote for larry flynt
Larry Flynt? Not hardly. Again, tell us how you are MORE qualified than someone that IS a proven success in business, entertainment, the sports arena, and has a degree. Tell us. "Enquiring Minds Want to Know".

As far as the "Deficit", if you know ANYTHING about California you would know that per California Constitution it MUST BE BALANCED EVERY YEAR. Gray Dufus hasn't done it. I really wished the recall would have failed. Seeing as how it is/WAS a state ran by liberals I saw Ca. as a "Trophy Piece" for Conservatives. It is/was a miserable failure. Why? Liberal policies.....something you support.
10-07-2003 11:15 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

By the way, I bought a few feet of grass, actually about 100, from a Sod broker in South Carolina. And?
10-07-2003 11:17 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest

RebelKev Wrote:I really wished the recall would have failed. Seeing as how it is/WAS a state ran by liberals I saw Ca. as a "Trophy Piece" for Conservatives. It is/was a miserable failure. Why? Liberal policies.....something you support.
If you want a trophy piece, just compare Maryland with Virginia.

Both have similar populations, and climates. Both receive bountifully from the federal government.

Virginia has far more area, and thus must spread its resources over a greater area.

However, Maryland has higher crime rates, a larger deficit, significantly worse schools (including some of the worst in the nation), and significantly higher taxes (personal taxes, I believe state taxes also, but I'm not an expert on that).

MD also has longer commutes and worse urban sprawl than No. Virginia, despite the recent former governor who champions against urban sprawl (and is now employed by a lobbying effort doing same.)

It's a perfect model for "compare and contrast".
10-08-2003 06:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.