Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kerry's new ad
1125 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati, NKU

Folding@NCAAbbsSkunkworks

[Image: kerry_onetermer300x250.gif]
06-24-2004 06:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

1125 Offline
Heisman

Hmmm...I wonder why Kerry's face is not on his ads anymore? Maybe because Bush looks better or Botox cost too much.
06-24-2004 06:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Sad that his platform rests soley on denigrating Bush.
06-24-2004 07:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HuskieDan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

RebelKev Wrote:Sad that his platform rests soley on denigrating Bush.
Kerry's ads have been very positive, while Bush has been railing on anything he can think of on Kerry. Funny you only identify it one way. :rolleyes:
06-25-2004 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte

I was in Portland, OR a few weeks ago on business. As we were walking to lunch there were people on the corners with clip boards. As we walked by they said, "Would you like to help defeat George Bush?" I asked, "What about electing John Kerry?" She just stared at me and said, "Well yeah that to."

I think that says a lot.
06-25-2004 12:12 PM
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest

HuskieDan Wrote:
Kerry's ads have been very positive,
Uh huh. See above.
06-25-2004 12:45 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Bush can run on his experience and handling of things...which has been fine with me. What can Kerry run on? Being voted the most liberal senator while Kennedy was ranked 11th? How about being absent from many, MANY votes in Congress because he was campaigning? Isn't he still a Senator from Mass.? How about voting against many bills that helped our military like the B-2 program, the F-117 program, the M1A1 program, and many others? How about voting for providing funding for the troops AFTER he voted against it? Face it, this guy doesn't DESERVE to be CinC. Bob Hope was never a soldier either but was honored by the US Military and help to a high self-esteem by that military. Just serving doesn't warrant respect from the military. I have served under many POS's that would step all over you to get what they want.

...and another thing.....most of you weren't going to vote for him anyway so what does it matter?
06-25-2004 06:58 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Schadenfreude Online
Professional Tractor Puller

I Root For: Bowling Green

CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

DrTorch Wrote:
HuskieDan Wrote:
Kerry's ads have been very positive,
Uh huh. See above.
How is that ad above negative? I don't get it.

Bush has spent $75 million on TV talking about (and grossly distorting) Kerry's record. Kerry puts one ad on the net that says (in effect) "let's beat Bush," and *that's* negative?

I never knew conservatives were such girly, sensitive types.

:laugh:
06-25-2004 07:04 PM
1125 Offline
Heisman

When in hell did anyone say that ad was negative...Read the thread before you post on it
06-25-2004 09:11 PM
Advertisement

Socko Wiethe Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Pretty sad we're so divided that we can't even agree about what is on the screen in front of us in a thread. Dr. Torch is certainly making the reference that it's negative. RebelKev says his platform rests on denigrating Bush.

As you suggest, read the thread. Then you might also take into consideration that those who track such ads report that Bush has spent three times as much on negative advertising than his opponent thus far.

That's what happens when you have to run away from your record...
06-25-2004 09:43 PM
1125 Offline
Heisman

And when did anyone say that ad was negative?
06-25-2004 10:11 PM
1125 Offline
Heisman

Socko Wiethe Wrote:That's what happens when you have to run away from your record...
I am not running I am still here
06-25-2004 10:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.