Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Have I ever mentioned...
Tasha Offline
All American

I Root For:

That I HATE Terrell Owens? He's a disgrace. I, being a Cowboys fan, has never rooted for the Giants that hard in my entire life. As much as I would like to blame Owens for being the ****** that he is, the Giants could not learn from their mistakes and keep their cool around him.

I am now the biggest Bucs fan on the face of the earth.

Tasha
01-05-2003 08:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cant_think_of_a_witty_nam Offline
All American

I Root For:

Bitter much? 03-wink
01-05-2003 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Peoples Champion Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I agree, he's a jerk... i know you were especially offended during that Cowboys/Niners game a while back, where he kept running to the center of the field, that was pretty lame.
01-05-2003 08:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tasha Offline
All American

I Root For:

No...since the Cowboys has sucked so much lately, my extreme hatred for the 49ers has diminished a bit. I just really hate Owens.

I really didn't care who won until he started acting like a dumba**.

Tasha
01-05-2003 08:13 PM
Advertisement

Herd Fan 4-Life Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall

Donators

I'm with you Tasha. I know EXACTLY how you feel!!
01-05-2003 08:14 PM
Tasha Offline
All American

I Root For:

The Peoples Champion Wrote:I agree, he's a jerk... i know you were especially offended during that Cowboys/Niners game a while back, where he kept running to the center of the field, that was pretty lame.
Oh my lord. I wished I could've been a big, burly woman hanging out in his locker after that game in Dallas. I would've went to jail for what I would've done to his sorry a**. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tasha
01-05-2003 08:17 PM
techfan4 Offline
One of the First

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksCrappies

Yeah, the whole 49ers/Cowboys game when he ran to the middle of the field and did his little thing, was just wrong...I don't know who pushed him the second time, but im glad they did

I also think the sharpie thing was one of the stupidest things i've ever seen
01-05-2003 08:23 PM
Advertisement

JoltinJacket Offline
The Resident Stat Machine

SkunkworksHall of FameCrappies

Tasha Wrote:I wish I could've been a big, burly woman
Blasphemy! 03-wink :laugh:

It's weird how people perceive things in different ways. T.O. shows his a** out there with his touchdown celebrations and gets blasted for it. Jeremy Shockey talks smack all through the game and he's considered a hard-nosed player for it. It's a wonder some people haven't pulled out the race card because of that. :rolleyes:

I like Shockey and Owens because of the way they play...I could deal without all the talking and taunting though. I can't stand that kind of stuff from anybody.
01-05-2003 11:54 PM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

I Root For: Heels
Donators

I cannot remember who the defensive lineman was for the Giants........... after on of SF td's the receiver spun the ball and the d lineman came over and pointed to the scoreboard......crap is crap and it comes from every team in the league.
01-06-2003 10:02 AM
JD Heel Offline
All American

I Root For: UNC

CrappiesCrappies

rickheel Wrote:I cannot remember who the defensive lineman was for the Giants........... after on of SF td's the receiver spun the ball and the d lineman came over and pointed to the scoreboard......crap is crap and it comes from every team in the league.
I actually don't mind that too much (although I missed it, so I don't know how bad it really was). I hate to see players doing individual celebrations when their team is getting killed. Seeing that, I would probably point to the scoreboard too -- and I'm a neutral observer.

But, I just feel like there are too many hot dogs in the league nowadays (and not just football). I have no problem with people having fun playing the game -- but it gets to the point that what some players do takes away from the team. And I think Owens is one of the ringleaders for that.

I must say that I started off pulling for San Francisco in yesterday's game -- wanting to see a great comeback. After seeing Owens acting like a punk, I was pulling hard for the Giants in the end....

-JD
01-06-2003 10:14 AM
Advertisement

techfan4 Offline
One of the First

SkunkworksCrappies

I agree...you'll see it from every team...

Owens is the exception...he always seems to go out of his way to show everyone in the world that he scored a touchdown...he overdoes it a little bit IMO.
01-06-2003 10:17 AM
JoltinJacket Offline
The Resident Stat Machine

SkunkworksHall of FameCrappies

rickheel Wrote:I cannot remember who the defensive lineman was for the Giants...........
Michael Strahan.
01-06-2003 05:29 PM
kevingrt Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

He's a jerk and he's pretty stupid, but he is a great player and will probably be in the Hall-of-Fame!
01-06-2003 07:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.