Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Parcells is new Cowboy Head Coach
techfan4 Offline
One of the First

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksCrappies

He accepted a 17.1 million dollar 4 year contract. He will be introduced tomorrow.
01-01-2003 11:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Herd Fan 4-Life Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall

Donators

Parcells has been a winner everywhere he's been. I can't wait for him to start turning the Cowboys into winners.....again!!
01-01-2003 12:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry Potter Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

hell yes
01-01-2003 04:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

I Root For: Heels
Donators

The big question is will JJ turn over control of player personnel? If not, the Pokes will stay where they are.
01-01-2003 04:29 PM
Tasha Offline
All American

I Root For:

Oh please...let this man work his magic. I am tired of not giving a damn about the Super Bowl. Go Tuna!

Tasha
01-01-2003 04:35 PM
Advertisement

gmaniac1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I was at the last Cowboys and Redskins game and believe me, the Skins fans do not want this to be true. I think the Cowboys are going to be in the playoffs next year and then... to be continued.

Go Cowboys! :D
01-03-2003 08:22 AM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

I Root For: Heels
Donators

Parcells is going to make it interesting,,,,,,,,but, do you really think Jerry is gonna give him control? I dont. He did a good job with the Patriots and Jets,,,,,,but that was the AFC. We shall see. I guess if anyone can do it, he could.

<!--EDIT|rickheel|Jan 3 2003, 09:05 AM-->
01-03-2003 08:57 AM
Advertisement

Tasha Offline
All American

I Root For:

rickheel Wrote:Parcells is going to make it interesting,,,,,,,,but, do you really think Jerry is gonna give him control? I dont. He did a good job with the Patriots and Jets,,,,,,but that was the AFC. We shall see. I guess if anyone can do it, he could.
I hope Jerry Jones knows and feels like he really messed up a good thing with Jimmy Johnson. I hope and pray he doesn't make the same mistake with Parcells. He would be a fool if he did and if anyone is a fool in the Cowboys organization, it's Jones. :mad:

Tasha
01-03-2003 05:07 PM
kevingrt Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Parcells is his nick-name a Big Fat Ugly Lying Fish, You suk Parcells
01-03-2003 05:39 PM
Advertisement

RUmojo Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Rutgers

Hey, it figures Jones would turn to a former GIANTS coach to turn his sorry team around. I watched the press conference and it seems that Jerry is going to give BP the freedom to turn this thing around. Like your boy Michael Irvin said, Jerry Jones knew that any coach could take the talented teams of the past to the Super Bowl, but its going to take a real coach to turn around this untalented team of the present. I'm kind of pulling for Parcells because he is a Jersey boy...the cowboys still suck though!!!
01-03-2003 05:58 PM
SDSundevil Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Rumor has it he is interested in signing Jake Plummer.

03-cool
01-03-2003 10:02 PM
Herd Fan 4-Life Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall

Donators

Parcells has been a winner everywhere he has been. I'm sure Jones and Parcells will clash....but Jones wants to get back to "The Show" and he got the right man to take him there.
Watch as the Cowboys record improves next year. It will take awhile to get back to the top as this franchise is a shambles....but they will be back!!

I have heard that Parcells has mentioned Testaverde, Elvis Grbac and someone else (Name slips my mind).

Actually....Jake Plummer would be an improvement over what they have now. Quincy Carter is NOT the answer. Maybe it's just me....I just don't see what they saw in him in the first place.

I hope they draft Byron Leftwich. Their D is already pretty solid.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!
01-03-2003 10:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.