Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NATE
DamascusTerp2 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

nate jonesacc is spreading rumors about Maryland fans throwing water bottles at Duke's sideline this afternoon during the ass-whooping in Durham. THIS IS TOTAL BULLSH*T!!!! I have spoken with numerous maryland and duke fans as well as three members of the media and they all deny this. I don't know why nate felt it was necessary to spread these rumors, but I feel like everyone should know what he is doing. Nate, next time you are feeling really bitter because your football teams is worthless and has no talent, make sure you make sh*t up that can't be proven wrong by other eyewitnesses...YOU LITTLE SACK OF SH*T!!!!!

one more time for nate....all the terp fans chime in...

[rockandrollpartII]

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>HEY...YOU SUCK</span></span>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>HEY...YOU SUCK</span></span>

WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU

[/rockandrollpartII]

<!--EDIT|DamascusTerp2|Oct 26 2002, 07:18 PM-->
10-26-2002 06:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

hoops13 Offline
All American

I Root For:

Nate is mad dumb when it comes to his opinion! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep on bashing the little dumb man Damascus! 04-cheers :D 03-wink

<!--EDIT|hoops13|Oct 26 2002, 08:21 PM-->
10-26-2002 07:15 PM
The Peoples Champion Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Nate, where were you, again? Did you go with anyone else, and if so, did they see this too?

I don't have an opinion either way, but I don't know if it's fair to make such a blanketing statement for Terps fans on account of a handful of dumbasses at this game (although it would coincide with the Duke/MD game a while back). Furthermore, idiot fans is not secluded to the Terps alone. We all remember the "Crackhead Parents" chant at the UMD/UVA game, as well as the DUke/MD game years ago, with the terps baller that was an accused rapist. Is it fair to make such a judgement on the Wahoos, and Cameron Crazies based on those incidents alone?
10-26-2002 09:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

not cool
10-26-2002 10:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

It's not f'n bull****.

I'll tell you exactly where I was, and I can remember exactly when it was because it was right when I was about to leave. Halftime, section 26, I'd guess the 2 guys were in row D maybe? Let's see, I was in AA, and they were about 15 rows in front of me, so actually probably row G. I don't know what possessed these schmoes to throw a couple water bottles at our sideline, but I know what I saw and I know what I heard. If you want to attribute this to alcohol, be my guest, but I wouldn't if I was you, Damascus.
10-26-2002 10:59 PM
SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

so it was just two guys being jackasses?
10-26-2002 11:20 PM
Advertisement

nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

SSJT Wrote:so it was just two guys being jackasses?
Yes, that's what I've stated all along.

The bottle-throwing was actually the least of the three things I observed.

The whole you suck chant wasn't all that bad itself.

If it was just a few fans, here and there, it would be a different story. But, Maryland fans have a history of this same crap. My first real life experience of it was today, and I have little respect for the Maryland fan base as a whole. Yes, there are a lot of good Maryland fans out there. Like, I have no problem with you, SSJT, but the majority of Maryland fans, IMO, are classless.
10-26-2002 11:33 PM
DamascusTerp2 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

the little guy seems to be backing of somewhat...that's a good dookie!!!

<!--EDIT|DamascusTerp2|Oct 27 2002, 12:50 AM-->
10-26-2002 11:37 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

DamascusTerp2 Wrote:the little guy seems to be backing of somewhat...that's a good dookie!!!
I wouldn't say backing off. It's more like Terp fans blowing something out of proportion.
10-26-2002 11:46 PM
DamascusTerp2 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

oh, so I guess saying maryland's fans are, "the most disgraceful fan base in the ACC" isnt blowing it out of proportion...
10-27-2002 12:11 AM
SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

well, at a game, i'd probably end up doing the "you suck" chant too (quite common when the orioles play the yankees). It's all part of the fun and the experience

there will always be fans from every school who are rude, idiotic, and overall complete jackasses (like ones who throw things) but really, how can you say the majority are classless? Because a bunch of frat kids and adults from bars cause some havoc on route 1 after we won the title last year?

I see what you're saying, but as Damascus said, the "most disgraceful fan base in the acc" -- is a little much. It's still a very small percentage of the fans that are like what you are describing.
10-27-2002 02:25 AM
Advertisement

nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

I said, possibly the most disgraceful fan base in the ACC. And, to tell you the truth, they are in the bottom 3 of the worst fan bases in the ACC, in my opinion.

SSJT, it's not really part of the fun and experience. I guess a lot of Maryland fans don't care about their image at all.
10-27-2002 01:55 PM
SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

how is it not, then?
10-27-2002 02:16 PM
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Duke Blue Devil

dont the Cameron Crazies say "hey _____, you suck!" when the annoucer is introducing the opposing players?
10-27-2002 02:37 PM
JD Heel Offline
All American

I Root For: UNC

CrappiesCrappies

Just out of curiosity, what are the other 2 of the "bottom 3 of the worst fan bases in the ACC?"

-JD
10-27-2002 04:43 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Laettner's Legacy Wrote:dont the Cameron Crazies say "hey _____, you suck!" when the annoucer is introducing the opposing players?
No, that has happened only a few times in the past 10 years. Usually it only happens one time, at the intro, against a heated rival, UNC.

Maryland does it multiple times a game.
10-27-2002 04:50 PM
Advertisement

nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

JD Heel Wrote:Just out of curiosity, what are the other 2 of the "bottom 3 of the worst fan bases in the ACC?"

-JD
I dunno, but posters at IC have sure given UNC fans like Rick and yourself a bad name.
10-27-2002 04:51 PM
gmaniac1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

:D hey, wasn't there a song by a group called the ass ponies named "little bastard?" :laugh:
10-28-2002 12:50 PM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

I Root For: Heels
Donators

Well, I see it was a brief respite! :laugh:
10-28-2002 03:10 PM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

The Peoples Champion Wrote:Furthermore, idiot fans is not secluded to the Terps alone.
Yeah! They obviously aren't all at Maryland! :laugh: :stupid:
10-30-2002 05:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.