Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

G & G EASY TRIVIA
Garnet & Gold
Unregistered

O.K. NOLES these are easy questions today, no brain drain.. Ready??
Question 1. In the 2000 NFL draft, who was the only FSU underclassman to be drafted in the first round? Hint.. see the word underclassman.

Question 2. In 1999 Which FSU player had the longest TD from scrimmage and how many yards was it? Hint... It wasnt Peter Warrick

Question 3.This is real easy, since the A.P. has been keeping a vote, how many times has FSU been involved in a football #1 vs. #2 matchup? The Noles can be either 1 or 2, doesnt matter, I just want to know how many times the team has been in one.

Those are your trivia questions for today NOLES, good luck. Oh yeah Who is FSU's alltime winningest football coach???? I always wondered about that one, LOL LOL LOL

<small>[ May 20, 2002, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Garnet & Gold ]</small>
05-20-2002 11:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul
Unregistered

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Garnet & Gold:
O.K. NOLES these are easy questions today, no brain drain.. Ready??
Question 1. In the 2000 NFL draft, who was the only FSU underclassman to be drafted in the first round? Hint.. see the word underclassman.

Question 2. In 1999 Which FSU player had the longest TD from scrimmage and how many yards was it? Hint... It wasnt Peter Warrick

Question 3.This is real easy, since the A.P. has been keeping a vote, how many times has FSU been involved in a football #1 vs. #2 matchup? The Noles can be either 1 or 2, doesnt matter, I just want to know how many times the team has been in one.

Those are your trivia questions for today NOLES, good luck. Oh yeah Who is FSU's alltime winningest football coach???? I always wondered about that one, LOL LOL LOL</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">From the bottom...

#3...10

#2...Coles?

#1...Hell I can't think of it...
05-20-2002 06:34 PM
Garnet & Gold
Unregistered

Come on all of you NOLES out there, lets hear your answers!!!! Paul, Im going to have to start peeling some of those tomahawks off your helmet, I know you can do better then that,lol. I'll give everyone until tomorrow, then I'll give the answers along with some more EASY trivia
05-20-2002 07:02 PM
Advertisement

Garnet & Gold
Unregistered

****TRIVIA ANSWERS****

1. Sebastian Janikowski went to the Raiders in the first round as the 17th pick over-all
2. WR Ron Dugans had the longest play from scrimmage in '99 going 84 yds
3.The Seminoles were in 6 #1 vs #2 matchups.

<small>[ May 21, 2002, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Garnet & Gold ]</small>
05-21-2002 02:21 PM
NOLEY
Unregistered

NEXT ROUND............
05-21-2002 02:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.