Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Finally a decent concert is coming to Winston-Salem...
Liquid Karma
Unregistered

<a href="http://www.ziggyrock.com/html/ziggy-ws-calendar.html" target="_blank">Better Than Ezra/Cowboy Mouth</a>

The concert is Wednesday, April 3rd in the Millenium Center.

I have seen BTE play a few times and they put on one hell of a show.
03-04-2002 10:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

whitevillepack
Unregistered

They will also be at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach...

<a href="http://www.hob.com/tickets/eventdetail.asp?eventid=5243" target="_blank">link</a>

Also...311, NAS, Puddle of Mudd, and Bush will be playing there in upcoming weeks...

<a href="http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/myrtlebeach/" target="_blank">link</a>

I like concerts at small places like the HOB better than the huge concerts at arena's and ampitheatres.
03-04-2002 10:51 AM
Liquid Karma
Unregistered

I agree completely on the small venue thing.

When I was a freshman in 96/97 Ziggys here in Winston-Salem had a ton of great shows.

We had Better Than Ezra, Sponge, Danzig, Fuel and others. Recently it seems like all the shows there are cover bands.

The only shows we ever get in the arena here are things like Billy Joel. Yuck.
03-04-2002 10:54 AM
Liquid Karma
Unregistered

Are there any clubs in Charlotte that might be having some good shows this weekend? I will be down there for the ACC Tourney and would like to find some cool stuff to do at night other than the normal bar-hopping.
03-04-2002 10:56 AM
Big Pimpin Deac
Unregistered

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Liquid Karma:

When I was a freshman in 96/97 Ziggys here in Winston-Salem had a ton of great shows.

We had Better Than Ezra, Sponge, Danzig, Fuel and others. Recently it seems like all the shows there are cover bands.

The only shows we ever get in the arena here are things like Billy Joel. Yuck.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Say another word about Billy. I dare you!
03-04-2002 11:52 AM
Liquid Karma
Unregistered

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Big Pimpin Deac:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Liquid Karma:

The only shows we ever get in the arena here are things like Billy Joel. Yuck.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Say another word about Billy. I dare you!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Billy Joel is a no-talent ass clown.
03-04-2002 11:59 AM
Advertisement

Big Pimpin Deac
Unregistered

Actually, I think he is a very talented ass clown.
03-04-2002 12:13 PM
Liquid Karma
Unregistered

You just listen to his crap cause chicks dig it.

<small>[ March 04, 2002, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Liquid Karma ]</small>
03-04-2002 12:18 PM
Big Pimpin Deac
Unregistered

And your point is what?
03-04-2002 01:42 PM
Liquid Karma
Unregistered

My point is that Billy Joel is in violation of the Open Flame Policy.
03-04-2002 01:53 PM
Big Pimpin Deac
Unregistered

His ex-wife sure was hot.
03-04-2002 01:59 PM
Advertisement

Liquid Karma
Unregistered

Richard Gere's ex wife was hot too...
03-04-2002 02:05 PM
Big Pimpin Deac
Unregistered

Now you've done it. You've bashed Billy Joel and Richard Gere. I'm getting pissed!
03-04-2002 02:13 PM
Liquid Karma
Unregistered

I wonder if Richard borrowed that Gerbil from Billy...
03-04-2002 02:15 PM
Big Pimpin Deac
Unregistered

We're talking about Richard Gere here, not Richard Simmons. Check your e-mail.
03-04-2002 02:18 PM
Liquid Karma
Unregistered

Oh please tell me you understand the Richard Gere reference...

There is a reason why Cincy Crawford left his ass and that reason includes a gerbil and, well Richards ass.
03-04-2002 02:21 PM
Advertisement

Liquid Karma
Unregistered

you never sent an email
03-04-2002 02:24 PM
Big Pimpin Deac
Unregistered

I sure hope that e-mail didn't go to someone else. I'll try it again. And please elaborate on the gerbil story.
03-04-2002 02:33 PM
EatLeadCommie
Unregistered

Wow! Two has-been crappy Louisiana bands are playing in Winston? Amazing!

I think Slayer played at Ziggy's last year. That would have been the last best show in Winston.
03-05-2002 04:59 PM
Liquid Karma
Unregistered

Tis a sad day in the history of Slayer when they are playing at Ziggy's...

Don't knock BTE until you have seen them in concert. They put on a kickass show.
03-05-2002 05:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.