Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nevada/ SJSU Attendance estimate?
Bookmark and Share
nwp Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Any early estimates of the attendance for the SJSU home opener? Will it be good or sparse, what is the feeling about attendance among SJSU fans? Just curious I'm a Nevada fan and we will have six in our group. The last time I was there was 4 years ago in the rain and there were tons of empty seats. I hope your new coach has generated enough excitment to put more butts in the seats.
09-22-2005 03:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

24.......three of those being Anthony.
09-22-2005 04:42 PM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Slapdad couldn't resist. I'd say that if we put up a good showing at SDSU, specifically a win, we could see 15-20K. I think we had 12K for the opener against EWU.
09-22-2005 04:58 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada

Slapdad Wrote:24.......three of those being Anthony.
You mean the other 6 won't even attend?

WINDSPRINTS!
09-22-2005 05:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Enough with the multiple moniker crap already.

It simply is not true. :withstupid:
09-22-2005 06:35 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

Anthony Wrote:Enough with the multiple moniker crap already.

It simply is not true. :withstupid:
Your post would have greater impact if you didn't have the "im with stupid" guy pointing at your post.

BANANA HAMMOCK!
09-22-2005 08:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Agreed. You can't even get together with yourself to give a "This post approved by the Anthonies" stamp? Sounds like you need to hire a personal assistant....hopefully one who also has multiple personalities.....that way you guys can use the buddy system. You'll need a big van to drive all of you two around though. :wave:
09-22-2005 11:47 PM
Six_Pack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Well I guess Anthony turning over a new leaf was short-lived...
09-23-2005 01:10 AM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

[QUOTE]Well I guess Anthony turning over a new leaf was short-lived[QUOTE]

You guys bait him and when he responds in a civil way you say you make this comment. Come on man, you guys started the thing and his response was nothing compared to what he normally does.

With a win this week, the fans should show up. A loss and a 1-2 start will not help bolster the 12K we had the first game. Any idea how many Wolfpack fans will make the roadie? Will it match the 9-10K that Davis brought to Stanford?
09-23-2005 11:00 AM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

[quote="SJGregg"] [QUOTE]Well I guess Anthony turning over a new leaf was short-lived...
[QUOTE]

You guys bait him and when he responds in a civil way you say you make this comment. Come on man, you guys started the thing and his response was nothing compared to what he normally does.

With a win this week, the fans should show up. A loss and a 1-2 start will not help bolster the 12K we had the first game. Any idea how many Wolfpack fans will make the roadie? Will it match the 9-10K that Davis brought to Stanford? [/quote]
I suspect between 100 and 500 make the trip. Nevada was horrible on the road last year...so if they pull off a win against CSU you will see that number a little higher.

HIBATCHI WINDSPRINTS
09-23-2005 11:41 AM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

What kind of response did you Nevada schmucks expect from me?

You guys are really pathetic.
I gave the old college try to make amends, but you all don't want it to be that way.

Bunch of sadistic fools.... 03-confused
09-23-2005 11:43 AM
Advertisement

clpack Offline
1st String

Anthony Wrote:What kind of response did you Nevada schmucks expect from me?

You guys are really pathetic.
I gave the old college try to make amends, but you all don't want it to be that way.

Bunch of sadistic fools.... 03-confused
Quote:Anthony, Sept. 11...I dont call people names

Quote:Anthony, Sept. 13...Nevada bafoons (sic)

:withstupid:

It's not easy to change one's ways, is it? If you keep trying, I will too. 04-deal ?
09-23-2005 12:24 PM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

You guys got what you asked for.

Am I supposed to sit on the sidelines and just take your slaps?

Yea right.... :laugh:
09-23-2005 12:31 PM
Six_Pack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Gregg, the reason for my response is because Anthony has claimed to turn over a new leaf, yet I'm still banned from his website and I'm no more guilty of anything than he is.

I didn't say his response was bad...but actions are louder than words, and he has taken no action.

Don't get me wrong...I really don't care about posting on SpartanThunder as I rarely do. But it's the principle of it all.

Anthony, apparently you didn't read my response earlier. I also offered amends in a different thread and you didn't even respond to my post. If you're serious about "turning over a new leaf" you have to understand that you can't do it like switching on a light switch. It takes a little time for people to see, and if you're giving up after less than a week, then it's not going to work.
09-23-2005 12:32 PM
Six_Pack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

P.S. besides which, the multiple monikers thing was a joke...come on, it was funny. Have a sense of humor. Laugh at yourself a little bit.
09-23-2005 12:34 PM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Good luck against CSU this week. Without the schedule at my fingertips, I think this is the last week of OOC play so the more Ws for the WAC the betterd. Boise got us off to a good start and the Dogs should be able to handle Toledo. Sounds like Nevada and San Ho have the tough games this week.

Spartan's kick the ASStecs where it hurts and tumble into the endzone like Mary Lou Rhetton.

04-cheers
09-23-2005 12:36 PM
Advertisement

wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

Six_Pack Wrote:P.S. besides which, the multiple monikers thing was a joke...come on, it was funny. Have a sense of humor. Laugh at yourself a little bit.
Yeah a joke...or is it?
09-23-2005 12:38 PM
clpack Offline
1st String

SJGregg Wrote:Good luck against CSU this week. Without the schedule at my fingertips, I think this is the last week of OOC play so the more Ws for the WAC the betterd. Boise got us off to a good start and the Dogs should be able to handle Toledo. Sounds like Nevada and San Ho have the tough games this week.
Fair to say NMS has the toughest game this week (Cal).

This is the last full week of OOC games, but there are a few more scattered throughout the season:

Portland St./Boise St.
North Texas/LaTech
Utah St./Alabama
Fresno St./USC
Wisconsin/Hawai'i
San Diego St./Hawai'i
09-23-2005 12:48 PM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

You are no longer banned.

Thanks-
09-23-2005 12:57 PM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I hope Cal falls HARD, and not just for WAC braggin rights.

Can anyone tell me how to add a picture for my handle? I can't seem to work it out.

From here on out it is just WAC talk. It will take me a while to get up to speed with with the Woflpack humor.
09-23-2005 01:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.