Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies
Down goes Big Blue!
Toledo 13
Meeeechigan 10

Final

Meeeechigan loses its first game ever to a MAC team.
10-11-2008 02:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
RE: Down goes Big Blue!
[Image: simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg]
10-11-2008 03:02 PM
Shrakk Offline
I bleed midnight blue

I Root For: Toledo Rockets!
:d03-woohoo :towel: :dirtyvegas:

nuff said GO ROCKETS!
10-11-2008 05:50 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
that's big blue? i beg to differ.
10-11-2008 06:16 PM
Advertisement

PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
flyingswoosh Wrote:that's big blue? i beg to differ.

Big Blue = IBM
10-11-2008 10:04 PM
BhamHoosier Offline
All American

I Root For: UAB Blazers
PirateTreasureNC Wrote:
flyingswoosh Wrote:that's big blue? i beg to differ.

Big Blue = IBM

somebody paid attention in BUS 101
10-13-2008 11:01 PM
Edgebrookjeff Offline
1st String

I Root For: bearcats
If you can't schedule a MAC team OOC, who next 1-AA.

No, they lose to them also. I guess you should try Division 3 or NAIA.
10-14-2008 07:48 AM
Advertisement

Shrakk Offline
I bleed midnight blue

I Root For: Toledo Rockets!
funny a bearcat fan would say that. who won the last meeting between Toledo and Cincy?
10-14-2008 06:01 PM
BhamHoosier Offline
All American

Edgebrookjeff Wrote:If you can't schedule a MAC team OOC, who next 1-AA.

oh come off it. App State is a NATIONAL CHAMPION 3 YEARS RUNNING. They could have beaten over half of the FBS teams, it just so happened that UM happened to be the first ranked team to fall to a FCS team. Now there was no excuse why they lost to Toledo. They may have played Fresno close, but FIU??? I expected much more from Michigan, regardless of the coaching/system change. That is the winningest program in college football history. Even with then change, they should have handled Toledo, and Utah. All you folks from the Launchpad can disagree with me, but play that game 9 more times and you may only win once more.
10-14-2008 09:00 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
BhamHoosier Wrote:oh come off it. App State is a NATIONAL CHAMPION 3 YEARS RUNNING. They could have beaten over half of the FBS teams, it just so happened that UM happened to be the first ranked team to fall to a FCS team. Now there was no excuse why they lost to Toledo. They may have played Fresno close, but FIU??? I expected much more from Michigan, regardless of the coaching/system change. That is the winningest program in college football history. Even with then change, they should have handled Toledo, and Utah. All you folks from the Launchpad can disagree with me, but play that game 9 more times and you may only win once more.

Georgia Southern has won 6 D1-AA national titles. They've never beaten Georgia, to my knowledge.
10-14-2008 09:17 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BhamHoosier Offline
All American

Rebel Wrote:
BhamHoosier Wrote:oh come off it. App State is a NATIONAL CHAMPION 3 YEARS RUNNING. They could have beaten over half of the FBS teams, it just so happened that UM happened to be the first ranked team to fall to a FCS team. Now there was no excuse why they lost to Toledo. They may have played Fresno close, but FIU??? I expected much more from Michigan, regardless of the coaching/system change. That is the winningest program in college football history. Even with then change, they should have handled Toledo, and Utah. All you folks from the Launchpad can disagree with me, but play that game 9 more times and you may only win once more.

Georgia Southern has won 6 D1-AA national titles. They've never beaten Georgia, to my knowledge.

by that it's like it's ok for Alabama to lose to LA-Monroe like they did last year since they are a FBS school, but losing to a BETTER team like App St. is worse because they are an FCS school...
10-15-2008 08:53 AM
T4C8 Offline
T4C8

I Root For: U of Toledo
BhamHoosier Wrote:

That is the winningest program in college football history. Even with then change, they should have handled Toledo, and Utah. All you folks from the Launchpad can disagree with me, but play that game 9 more times and you may only win once more.

so whats ur point?
10-15-2008 11:09 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
BhamHoosier Wrote:

oh come off it. App State is a NATIONAL CHAMPION 3 YEARS RUNNING. They could have beaten over half of the FBS teams, it just so happened that UM happened to be the first ranked team to fall to a FCS team. Now there was no excuse why they lost to Toledo. They may have played Fresno close, but FIU??? I expected much more from Michigan, regardless of the coaching/system change. That is the winningest program in college football history. Even with then change, they should have handled Toledo, and Utah. All you folks from the Launchpad can disagree with me, but play that game 9 more times and you may only win once more.

Uh... no. They would not have been champions of any FBS conference. They didn't even go through FCS undefeated. Depth is a massive issue with any FCS team. You can see them run out of gas and fall away in the second half against any FBS opponent... because each FBS opponent has dozens more scholarship players. Appy State was clearly fading quickly. They got up off the mat for one last gasp and won.
10-15-2008 08:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.