The Nigerian Bank Scam has come to NCAAbbs
Private message I just receieved from "wilson":

"FROM Mrs.Leisa Wilson
ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE
WEST-AFRICA
TEL: +22546284575
E-mail: leisa052@gmail.com

Beloved,

Compliments of the day to you ! By this e-mail,I do sincerely apologise for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason, My name is Mrs.Leisa Wilson,I`m 57yrs old .I am a nationality Deutsch.I'm married to Deutsch (a German ) Mr harri Georg paul Wilson who worked with ELF OIL COMPANY for thirty years before he died in the plane crash On 26th of July 2000 with other passengers aboard.

We were a dedicated Christians and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Since his death, I have lived with the memories, fighting ffortelessly to lead a normal life but all to no avail. I suffered mentally and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of Cancer. I lived with the scourge praying earnestly for divine intervention. Just a month ago, the doctor informed me that I have just about three months more to live. I was shocked, I accepted the news in good fate. Brethren, it is in this regard that I write to you, having sourced your address from a database in my late husband's internet dozier after fervent prayers. Before my husband died, he deposited a sum of $5.6Million (Five Million six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a bank in cote d'ivoire. I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund to any devoted believer or organisation and to achieve this, I need an individual that will utilize this funds
adherently for these purposes.

1: For the sick, less-privilledged and destitute,

2: For the Widows and the motherless babies e.t.c.

3: orphanages, Research centres and widows propagating.

These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my inheritance. Please, understand that I am not doing this because of fear of death as I am certain where my place already is. At this point, friends, well wishers, and my husbands relatives are all clampered around me as I sojourn in my hospital bed and are unaware of my plight, hence I will not be able to make an open conversation. When I receive your response, I will direct you at once to the bank. All I need from you is Truthfulness,
Honesty and Sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for the purpose with which it is meant. In any a case, a quick response from you will be highly appreciated as I am already on a count-down and may not have ample time to finalize the procedures. Any delay in response may compel me to source for other measures or perhaps choose the alternative which I will not be happy to. Please, do not see this as a strange possibility or an unbeliveable opportunity to make wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist the
less priviledged in truth and in spirit with a substance.

I await your immediate response at (leisa052@gmail.com).

Thank You and Bless You richly!

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Leisa Wilson"
04-02-2009 09:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NCTM Offline
Radio Geek

I Root For: Clemson
RE: The Nigerian Bank Scam has come to NCAAbbs
Yeah, I got it too...and to think if he/she didn't send it to you as well I coulda been rich...damn you techfan4! 04-cheers

(04-02-2009 09:54 AM)techfan4 Wrote:  Private message I just receieved from "wilson":

"FROM Mrs.Leisa Wilson
ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE
WEST-AFRICA
TEL: +22546284575
E-mail: leisa052@gmail.com

Beloved,

Compliments of the day to you ! By this e-mail,I do sincerely apologise for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason, My name is Mrs.Leisa Wilson,I`m 57yrs old .I am a nationality Deutsch.I'm married to Deutsch (a German ) Mr harri Georg paul Wilson who worked with ELF OIL COMPANY for thirty years before he died in the plane crash On 26th of July 2000 with other passengers aboard.

We were a dedicated Christians and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Since his death, I have lived with the memories, fighting ffortelessly to lead a normal life but all to no avail. I suffered mentally and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of Cancer. I lived with the scourge praying earnestly for divine intervention. Just a month ago, the doctor informed me that I have just about three months more to live. I was shocked, I accepted the news in good fate. Brethren, it is in this regard that I write to you, having sourced your address from a database in my late husband's internet dozier after fervent prayers. Before my husband died, he deposited a sum of $5.6Million (Five Million six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a bank in cote d'ivoire. I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund to any devoted believer or organisation and to achieve this, I need an individual that will utilize this funds
adherently for these purposes.

1: For the sick, less-privilledged and destitute,

2: For the Widows and the motherless babies e.t.c.

3: orphanages, Research centres and widows propagating.

These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my inheritance. Please, understand that I am not doing this because of fear of death as I am certain where my place already is. At this point, friends, well wishers, and my husbands relatives are all clampered around me as I sojourn in my hospital bed and are unaware of my plight, hence I will not be able to make an open conversation. When I receive your response, I will direct you at once to the bank. All I need from you is Truthfulness,
Honesty and Sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for the purpose with which it is meant. In any a case, a quick response from you will be highly appreciated as I am already on a count-down and may not have ample time to finalize the procedures. Any delay in response may compel me to source for other measures or perhaps choose the alternative which I will not be happy to. Please, do not see this as a strange possibility or an unbeliveable opportunity to make wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist the
less priviledged in truth and in spirit with a substance.

I await your immediate response at (leisa052@gmail.com).

Thank You and Bless You richly!

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Leisa Wilson"
04-02-2009 11:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
Damn... I didn't get it. I'm guessing they knew you were a fervent Christian and that I wasn't. :)
04-02-2009 12:24 PM
Advertisement

NCTM Offline
Radio Geek

(04-02-2009 12:24 PM)mlb Wrote:  Damn... I didn't get it. I'm guessing they knew you were a fervent Christian and that I wasn't. :)

I am Amish...not a good one at that but I am Amish.
04-02-2009 12:27 PM
Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
I got it too
04-02-2009 05:11 PM
NCTM Offline
Radio Geek

(04-02-2009 05:11 PM)Terpy Wrote:  I got it too

How ya livin Terpy? Hope all is well mang
04-02-2009 08:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.