Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"Gay Day" coming to California schools
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
"Gay Day" coming to California schools
Quote:The problem of California "public schools" becoming sexual indoctrination centers just got worse.

Tuesday, the bill creating an official "gay day" honoring homosexual activist Harvey Milk passed a Democrat-controlled committee of the California State Senate. SB 572 would pressure all public schools in California to hold "suitable commemorative exercises" promoting what Milk believed in: the entire homosexual, bisexual, and transsexual agenda and anti-religious values. All 9 Democrats on the committee voted for SB 572; all 4 Republicans voted against it.

It's terrible that Democrat politicians want to push homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality upon students as young as kindergarten. It's even worse -- and enlightening to voters who will be asked next year whether they want him to be Lieutenant Governor -- that self-proclaimed "pro-family" Democrat state senator Dean Florez of Bakersfield is supporting the homosexual agenda by becoming a coauthor of SB 572.

http://savecalifornia.com/index.php/blog...-bill.html

If my kid goes through this I will explode on the principal...who already hates me. Gayness has no place in the classroom.
05-10-2009 01:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: "Gay Day" coming to California schools
(05-10-2009 01:54 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
Quote:The problem of California "public schools" becoming sexual indoctrination centers just got worse.

Tuesday, the bill creating an official "gay day" honoring homosexual activist Harvey Milk passed a Democrat-controlled committee of the California State Senate. SB 572 would pressure all public schools in California to hold "suitable commemorative exercises" promoting what Milk believed in: the entire homosexual, bisexual, and transsexual agenda and anti-religious values. All 9 Democrats on the committee voted for SB 572; all 4 Republicans voted against it.

It's terrible that Democrat politicians want to push homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality upon students as young as kindergarten. It's even worse -- and enlightening to voters who will be asked next year whether they want him to be Lieutenant Governor -- that self-proclaimed "pro-family" Democrat state senator Dean Florez of Bakersfield is supporting the homosexual agenda by becoming a coauthor of SB 572.

If my kid goes through this I will explode on the principal...who already hates me. Gayness has no place in the classroom.
I see you want to protect your kid from the real world and want your kid to grow up hating gays-just like you do.
05-10-2009 03:05 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall

+1

This is teaching a SOCIAL preference and has no place in the classroom, PERIOD!!!
05-10-2009 03:19 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-10-2009 03:05 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

I see you want to protect your kid from the real world and want your kid to grow up hating gays-just like you do.

Straight from the Left wing NUT JOB play book, if you disagree that homosexuality is anything more than a CHOSEN lifestyle you hate gays. UNREAL!!!

I don't think alcoholism is an appropriate life style, it doesn't mean I hate alcoholics or can't be friends with them. 01-wingedeagle
05-10-2009 03:21 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

Should I expose my kid to gangs and drugs because they're part of the real world? How many heart attacks do you think there'd be if someone proposed a heterosexual day at school? And who said I hate gays? I simply disagree with their chosen lifestyle.
05-10-2009 03:29 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(05-10-2009 03:21 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  

Straight from the Left wing NUT JOB play book, if you disagree that homosexuality is anything more than a CHOSEN lifestyle you hate gays. UNREAL!!!

I don't think alcoholism is an appropriate life style, it doesn't mean I hate alcoholics or can't be friends with them. 01-wingedeagle
Yeah, gays CHOOSE to be ridiculed, beaten up and/or killed by you and your anti-Gay Christian friends. 01-wingedeagle
05-10-2009 03:35 PM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(05-10-2009 03:35 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Yeah, gays CHOOSE to be ridiculed, beaten up and/or killed by you and your anti-Gay Christian friends. 01-wingedeagle

How does your Muslim half and your gay half manage to get along? Aren't you tempted to go jihadie on yourself?
05-10-2009 04:20 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-10-2009 03:35 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(05-10-2009 03:21 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  

Yeah, gays CHOOSE to be ridiculed, beaten up and/or killed by you and your anti-Gay Christian friends. 01-wingedeagle

Hmmm? I guess I missed that on the network news... show me one story where a Sanctioned church has ridiculed, beaten up or killed a homosexual.

In Islamic nations, homosexuals would be stoned.

01-wingedeagle
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2009 04:26 PM by THE NC Herd Fan.)
05-10-2009 04:25 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(05-10-2009 03:05 PM)RobertN Wrote:  I see you want to protect your kid from the real world and want your kid to grow up hating gays-just like you do.

This isn't the "Real World" you half-wit ....

This is forced fed required acceptance of some stupid ass lifestyle in the True Communist Sense of things.

Heck, I say lets have Lee Harvey Oswald Day, John Wilks Booth Day, Baby Rapers Day, Alcoholics Anonymous Day, Drug Addict Appreciation Day, and even Wino Day so our kids can get a REALLY TRUE SENSE of the Real World as RobertN sees it.

So stupid 'til it's pitiful.

05-10-2009 07:02 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(05-10-2009 03:35 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Yeah, gays CHOOSE to be ridiculed, beaten up and/or killed by you and your anti-Gay Christian friends. 01-wingedeagle

Anti-gay Christian friends????? How do the people at the mosque you go to feel about gays and what do they do when they catch one?
05-10-2009 07:30 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

But it's OK for gays to ridicule Christianity, right? Read the below text and then take a look at the picture below and tell me homos aren't doing the very thing you claim straight people are doing. It wouldn't take much to get me to kick one of those "tolerant" fags in the nuts.

Quote:Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, a homosexual group describing itself as "21st century nuns for the queer" that mocks Catholicism.

The "Sisters' planned a "Last Supper" last night in preparation for the San Francisco fair:

"There is no better way to prepare your mortal flesh for the kinkiest weekend on Earth than to nourish your bones and boost your spirit with a divine feast: The Last Supper With The Sisters, at Eureka Restaurant ... "

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57886

[Image: folsom.jpg]
05-10-2009 08:14 PM
Advertisement

nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I don't think it would be great to explode on the principal. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. They are going to be at their desk doing what they are supposed to do while taking phone calls filled with complaints, that can only be solved several pay-grades above them if they do it. If they don't they'll face punishment from their superiors for not recognizing state legislation.

Getting mad at the principal is like getting mad at a ship's captain for instructions handed down by his admiral, who had his orders handed down by the Chief of the Navy, who had his orders from the President. The Principal is just the middleman in a vast system. He takes his orders from the superintendent, who takes his orders from the state board, who are subject to the state General Assembly (or whatever your state calls it). He has little or no real control over what he can do.
05-10-2009 09:24 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(05-10-2009 09:24 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  I don't think it would be great to explode on the principal. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. They are going to be at their desk doing what they are supposed to do while taking phone calls filled with complaints, that can only be solved several pay-grades above them if they do it. If they don't they'll face punishment from their superiors for not recognizing state legislation.

Getting mad at the principal is like getting mad at a ship's captain for instructions handed down by his admiral, who had his orders handed down by the Chief of the Navy, who had his orders from the President. The Principal is just the middleman in a vast system. He takes his orders from the superintendent, who takes his orders from the state board, who are subject to the state General Assembly (or whatever your state calls it). He has little or no real control over what he can do.

I fully, absolutely, 100% agree with you. But I hate that ***** and she hates me. Just like the waitress at a food joint, if the food sucks she's going to take the heat and then she can move it up the chain.

This principal tried to get my ADHD kid sent to a school for problem children even though he's acing his classes. All she need is 10 suspensions and it's done. We had to hire lawyers and advocates to protect our son and we were given promises by senior school administrators that there would be no more suspensions based on his ADHD, a government recognized disability. 2 days later she suspended him again. She thought my wife would take her usual half hour to get there and was surprised when I got there in 5 minutes as she was trying to sneak out. In front of the office workers I cursed her out real good for going back on her word - used the F word 3 times. She told me to get out of "her" school, and I told her it's MY school and, as a civil servant, she works for me. She called the cops. My wife kept thinking this is going to end up hurting our son. But I'm guessing that once her bosses found out that she went back on a promise made by the school district's administrators it was she that took the heat - my kid hasn't been suspended since and it's been over a year and a half.

What I'll probably do is have my kid pulled from the classroom when the gay sh!t starts and he can go back when it's over.

I'm still not allowed back there.....
05-10-2009 09:45 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
What!? Suspended based on ADHD. Totally effin insane. That's her problem if she does something like that. In NC, no matter your tenure, that would be your ass.
05-10-2009 09:54 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(05-10-2009 09:54 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  What!? Suspended based on ADHD. Totally effin insane. That's her problem if she does something like that. In NC, no matter your tenure, that would be your ass.
I don't buy his story. There is something he is leaving out from the story.
05-10-2009 10:09 PM
OUBOBCATJOHN Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ohio Bobcats
Read a story that three-some marriage is the next movement to be pushed. Triad-Marriage. If these gay marriages are all legal, I don't see how you could stop it. Who decides that only two people can be married? What about the folks in Utah? Horse is out of the closet. These stupid states legalizing gay marriage have no idea what they just did. People can marry their cats if they get enough votes together.
05-11-2009 12:15 AM
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(05-10-2009 09:45 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(05-10-2009 09:24 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  I don't think it would be great to explode on the principal. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. They are going to be at their desk doing what they are supposed to do while taking phone calls filled with complaints, that can only be solved several pay-grades above them if they do it. If they don't they'll face punishment from their superiors for not recognizing state legislation.

I fully, absolutely, 100% agree with you. But I hate that ***** and she hates me. Just like the waitress at a food joint, if the food sucks she's going to take the heat and then she can move it up the chain.

This principal tried to get my ADHD kid sent to a school for problem children even though he's acing his classes. All she need is 10 suspensions and it's done. We had to hire lawyers and advocates to protect our son and we were given promises by senior school administrators that there would be no more suspensions based on his ADHD, a government recognized disability. 2 days later she suspended him again. She thought my wife would take her usual half hour to get there and was surprised when I got there in 5 minutes as she was trying to sneak out. In front of the office workers I cursed her out real good for going back on her word - used the F word 3 times. She told me to get out of "her" school, and I told her it's MY school and, as a civil servant, she works for me. She called the cops. My wife kept thinking this is going to end up hurting our son. But I'm guessing that once her bosses found out that she went back on a promise made by the school district's administrators it was she that took the heat - my kid hasn't been suspended since and it's been over a year and a half.

What I'll probably do is have my kid pulled from the classroom when the gay sh!t starts and he can go back when it's over.

I'm still not allowed back there.....

SHOOOOOOT ..... 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

My kids schools hated to see me coming and just like Steve, I was as mean to them as I could be. They are just plain out and out stupid in every essence and sense of the term.

These people, for the most part, were not educators, they were Sheep Herders and Indoctrinators that loved screwing kids over with their God-like Power the State gives over them.

It got to the point where it was going to turn really bad and I would be posting this from prison, so we started Home Schooling.

Screw these "So-Called Educators", they are just a bunch of power trippin', Unionized, think they own the world narcissist that can not stand being confronted or called on their BS.

And I know there are very good Teachers out there, but they are caught up in the grind and are basically slaves to the system. So they become impotent in their ability to Educate and are nothing more than serf's for the Liberal Agenda.

It is broken and needs fixing, so Obamagog does the right thing and Cuts off Opportunity Scholarship Money to the school in DC, WHERE HE WENT UNDER SCHOLARSHIP ....

What a Forward Thinking Guy .... you can't be a good Tyrannical Dictator if your "People" can "Think and Read for Themselves" now can ya ???

05-11-2009 04:22 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest

Yeah, they should be taught to hate jews, right Robert?
05-11-2009 08:21 AM
Artifice Offline
1st String

I Root For: Beer
As usual, SMN spins this completely out of control, frothing at the mouth in bigotry and stupidity.

For the real story:

Quote:California Senate committee passes Harvey Milk Day

The California State Senate Education Committee yesterday passed SB 572 on a 7 to 2 vote. Voting to establish Harvey Milk Day in public schools was Republican Abel Maldonado of Santa Maria and all six Democrats on the committee: Gloria Romero of East Los Angeles, Elaine Alquist of San Jose, Loni Hancock of Alameda County, Carol Liu of Pasadena, Alex Padilla of L.A.'s San Fernando Valley and Joe Simitian of Palo Alto. Voting against SB 572 were two Republican state senators: Bob Huff of Glendora and Mark Wyland of Carlsbad.

Last year, the same bill (then numbered AB 2567) passed the Democrat-controlled Legislature, but was vetoed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. In March of this year, a poll by SurveyUSA found that only 1 out of 5 Californians support making Harvey Milk's birthday a statewide "day of significance."

The Legislative Counsel's Digest for SB 572 states, "This bill would provide that the Governor proclaim May 22 of each year as Harvey Milk Day, and would designate that date as having special significance in public schools and educational institutions and would encourage those entities to conduct suitable commemorative exercises on that date."

The text of SB 572 states that "On Harvey Milk Day, exercises remembering the life of Harvey Milk and recognizing his accomplishments as well as the contributions he made to this state" should be conducted; specifically, "all public schools and educational institutions are encouraged to observe...and...conduct suitable commemorative exercises."

Typical. Let's review all of the inaccuracies:

1) "coming to California Schools" - this ones great because it's wrong twice: a) it's only passed committee and b) it passed committee last year too, before it was VETOED

2) How wrong is it to honor a guy who correctly (i.e. peacefully) fought the type of closed minded bigotry that passes as accepted here? I swear to God above that it wouldn't shock me to read that one of you applauded the fact that he was assasinated, murdered in cold blood, along with the Mayor, for his views.

This guy fought the likes of the roster of this board and was killed for it, and a couple of Cali state Senators think that maybe that should be remembered, and you dipshits are ranting and raving about people marrying cats. Pathetic.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 08:56 AM by Artifice.)
05-11-2009 08:47 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(05-11-2009 08:47 AM)Artifice Wrote:  2) How wrong is it to honor a guy who correctly fought the type of closed minded bigotry that passes as accepte here?

Oh save it for truly stupid people. Your comments are equally as bigoted. People only make that comment when they don't have a legitimate position in the debate. If you want to play that card, then expect it right back. If you're so gullible to believe it, then you're really not worth people's time.

Quote:This guy fought the likes of the roster of this board and was killed for it, and a couple of Cali state Senators think that maybe that should be remembered, and you dipshits are ranting and raving about people marrying cats. Pathetic.

And you pretend to point out inaccuracies? Despite the left's best efforts, we're not all dumbed-down yet.
05-11-2009 08:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.