UL x2 , Pitt USF is good, but playing in the Dome is hard ask FSU
09-25-2005 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

PusherT Wrote:SU's defense is alittle tougher then UL's. :D

Syracuse will massacre the Bulls this week.....35 - 17.....
09-25-2005 01:43 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

Syracuse doesn't play USF this week. The Bulls are headed to Miami.
09-25-2005 02:04 PM
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL

YES THEY ARE!

I'll take the Bulls in the Dome!

Go Bulls, Beat Syrupcuse!
09-25-2005 02:19 PM
USFPDiddy Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

O.G. Eagle Wrote:
PusherT Wrote:SU's defense is alittle tougher then UL's.  :D

Are you even trying anymore? Surely the SCHEDULE can't be that hard to find?
09-25-2005 03:19 PM
Ty-Bull Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

O.G. Eagle Wrote:

Dude you need counseling. You are obsessive compulsive for USF. What about USM? I thought that was your school. I never see anything that you type about them. Are you a fan for USM or are you a fan aganist USF? Get a life.

Come on you have to think that C-DOA is a better conference than the Big East and USM is far better than USF...... SOOOOOOOO why all the venom for USF?

Go back to your C-DOA boards.........USF is gone for your conference you should be happy, instead of lusting for USF...... 04-cheers
09-25-2005 03:44 PM
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Ty-Bull Wrote:
O.G. Eagle Wrote:

Dude you need counseling. You are obsessive compulsive for USF. What about USM? I thought that was your school. I never see anything that you type about them. Are you a fan for USM or are you a fan aganist USF? Get a life.

Come on you have to think that C-DOA is a better conference than the Big East and USM is far better than USF...... SOOOOOOOO why all the venom for USF?

Go back to your C-DOA boards.........USF is gone for your conference you should be happy, instead of lusting for USF...... 04-cheers
lol...you gotta be kidding me...of course....any conference with South Florida at the top must be very weak......extra lol.....You win ONE game and you are sounding like a Louisville fan....get real....
09-25-2005 07:37 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

O.G. Eagle Wrote:
Ty-Bull Wrote:
O.G. Eagle Wrote:

lol...you gotta be kidding me...of course....any conference with South Florida at the top must be very weak......extra lol.....You win ONE game and you are sounding like a Louisville fan....get real....
Well at least they have beaten us twice this decade. USM has lost 3 straight to Louisville and they haven't beaten us since 1999.
09-25-2005 07:41 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Maize Wrote:
O.G. Eagle Wrote:
Ty-Bull Wrote:
O.G. Eagle Wrote:

Well at least they have beaten us twice this decade. USM has lost 3 straight to Louisville and they haven't beaten us since 1999.
That's very true....but I know Louisville's glory in college football is beating Southern Miss 3 times in a row....congratulations..........
09-25-2005 07:43 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

O.G. Eagle Wrote:
Maize Wrote:
O.G. Eagle Wrote:
Ty-Bull Wrote:
O.G. Eagle Wrote:

That's very true....but I know Louisville's glory in college football is beating Southern Miss 3 times in a row....congratulations..........
No our glory is running through C-DOA like a hot knife through butter in 2004. Winning by over 35 ppg made us spoiled and overconfident going into the Big East.
09-25-2005 08:24 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

I gotta go with Da Bulls.....

USF: 24
Cuse: 14

Gotta pull for my old CUSA friends....GO USF!!!!
09-25-2005 08:31 PM
Advertisement

TexanMark Online
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse

Bearcats#1 Wrote:I gotta go with Da Bulls.....

USF: 24
Cuse: 14

Gotta pull for my old CUSA friends....GO USF!!!!
This game was probably the least desirable game to Cuse fans to go to. Now, we USF beating UL it will be a great atmosphere. SU fans should come out in larger numbers. The Dome is very tough to win at when it is full.
09-25-2005 10:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
USFBullSpit Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Defensive struggle:

Da Bulls - 13
Cuse - 10
09-25-2005 10:16 PM
CardRock Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Army56Mike Wrote:YES THEY ARE!

I'll take the Bulls in the Dome!

Go Bulls, Beat Syrupcuse!
Actually we will need the Cuse to win that game. We need USF to now lose at least 2 BE games if we want to keep our hopes alive of winning the Big East.
09-25-2005 10:49 PM
texasorange Offline
1st String

I Root For: Syracuse Orange

TexanMark: "This game was probably the least desirable game to Cuse fans to go to. Now, we USF beating UL it will be a great atmosphere. SU fans should come out in larger numbers. The Dome is very tough to win at when it is full."

Damn right!! I will be there. Flying into Buffalo Friday 11/11/05, and then heading to Syracuse for the night. Party there, watch the game & head back to Buffalo Saturday night. Party (a little less) go to the Bills/Chiefs game on Sunday and crash at a hotel. Flying back to DFW Monday. Hot Sports Fun!!
09-25-2005 11:47 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

It just goes to show you how really weak the Big East football league is.....with South Florida dominating the conference....a tream that never got close to winning C-USA, and has never been to a bowl....ummm ummm ummm.... 03-wink
09-26-2005 08:51 AM
Advertisement

Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

O.G. Eagle Wrote:It just goes to show you how really weak the Big East football league is.....with South Florida dominating the conference....a tream that never got close to winning C-USA, and has never been to a bowl....ummm ummm ummm.... 03-wink
If USM would have allowed them in 2002 they probably would have won C-USA. But guess what, they have come along faster than any team in C-USA and it is eating you up.

What else is funny is a USM fan talking smack about a team that is ranked higher than USM.
09-26-2005 09:13 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Maize Wrote:
O.G. Eagle Wrote:It just goes to show you how really weak the Big East football league is.....with South Florida dominating the conference....a tream that never got close to winning C-USA, and has never been to a bowl....ummm ummm ummm.... 03-wink
If USM would have allowed them in 2002 they probably would have won C-USA. But guess what, they have come along faster than any team in C-USA and it is eating you up.

What else is funny is a USM fan talking smack about a team that is ranked higher than USM.
Actually...what is hilarious...is the South Florida is dominating the Big East...now that is funny...but...it goes to show you how good the Big East is....lousy...
09-26-2005 10:13 AM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

Once again sour CDOA Left Out fan from small, lame, toothless college in nowhereville Mississippi is on here bitching about USF, the Big East and other non-coherent, rambling, babbling diatribe.

Oh, I probably used words that are too big for you Eagle...let me paraphrase:

You Suck....Leave.

CUSA Sucks....you are part of CUSA...YOU SUCK.........accept it....deal with it.....get over it.

PS: The last time we played you in football we pasted your a$$'s AT SO. Miss 52-24....now THAT'S funny. hahahahahahah
09-26-2005 11:30 AM
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators

O.G. Eagle Wrote:
Maize Wrote:

Actually...what is hilarious...is the South Florida is dominating the Big East...now that is funny...but...it goes to show you how good the Big East is....lousy...
USF has won 1 BE game, and they are dominating the BE? OKay. Even if USF does win the BE, that just means that the BE #2 and #3 would also have won cusa as well. USF, WV, Louisville, maybe Cuse and Uconn could win cusa. 03-razz
09-26-2005 07:34 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.