Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
1 SIMPLE REQUEST
CardFANATIC Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UL, Neb,OM, EWU

Things have been getting extremely heated on this board lately between the CUSA and BE fans. I only ask that if you wish to do nothing but smack each other please do that on the smack board. I will begin moving posts that degenerate into nothing but smack wars over there. Civil discussion is fine but I do not want this to turn into the second coming of Killerfrogs.
07-19-2005 04:36 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators

Cardfanatic; please check your email. Thanks.
07-19-2005 05:14 PM
Jackson1011 Online

I Root For:

thanks for the voice of reason CardFANATIC...I don't think too many of us will be crying if a few of the CUSA boys who come here on a daily basis to talk smack are finally banned

Jackson
07-19-2005 05:58 PM
Advertisement

cardtopper Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISVILLE

Personally, I hope it doesn't come to banning, after all the more the merrier and more opinions make for lively discussion...however, I hope the discussions stay centered on BEast issues and not debates about CUSA vs BEast. :snore:
07-19-2005 06:55 PM
chess Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU & Nebraska

CardFANATIC Wrote:Things have been getting extremely heated on this board lately between the CUSA and BE fans. I only ask that if you wish to do nothing but smack each other please do that on the smack board. I will begin moving posts that degenerate into nothing but smack wars over there. Civil discussion is fine but I do not want this to turn into the second coming of Killerfrogs.
God bless having school pride and being a fan.

As always, remember they love their school, too. 04-cheers
07-20-2005 03:04 PM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

I have no problems with them loving their schools but if all they want to do is bash and mudsling then they should keep to their boards.
as i have said i could understand their being upset at not being invited to BE but there is no reason to come and bad mouth schools like USF for being taken and i guess im refering to a few Memphis fans.All i have to say is look at head to head FOOTBALL records between USF-Memphis in last 4 years, look at records vs 1A programs and winning 1A programs in last four years and you might be surprised hoe the Bulls compared to the Tigers.
07-20-2005 03:19 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.