Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Quick Memo
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
Quick Memo
During this truly interesting time regarding FSU, the only thing I ask is that everyone respect each others opinion and keep discussions as cordial as humanly possible. So far I'm not noticing any serious issues.

Visitors, we all do respect your opinions and feedback. My only request to y'all is to stay away from trash talk. Again, no issues on that front either.

Props to everyone on the board for pretty much making our job easy. If you run into any issues, feel free to PM me, cuseroc, ndlutz, or GTS or hit the report button.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2012 05:43 PM by ClairtonPanther.)
05-14-2012 03:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ndlutz Offline
I am the liquor.

I Root For: Pitt
RE: Quick Memo
Just to add to this - I know that Clairton mentioned in another thread and some of you have probably noticed that I am helping out by moderating this forum but if you hadn't I just wanted to quickly introduce myself and let you know that if you run into any problems you can PM me. So if you have an issue or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM. While I don't post extremely frequently, I do watch the forum throughout the day.
05-14-2012 05:53 PM
texasorange Offline
1st String

I Root For: Syracuse Orange
(05-14-2012 03:45 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  During this truly interesting time regarding FSU, the only thing I ask is that everyone respect each others opinion and keep discussions as cordial as humanly possible. So far I'm not noticing any serious issues.

Visitors, we all do respect your opinions and feedback. My only request to y'all is to stay away from trash talk. Again, no issues on that front either.

Props to everyone on the board for pretty much making our job easy. If you run into any issues, feel free to PM me, cuseroc, ndlutz, or GTS or hit the report button.

Joey CP,

I respectfully ask you to ban me for 3 weeks. I mean to recluse myself from all discussions on this board. I know my temper; and it's running short.
05-14-2012 10:43 PM
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
Joey CP,

I respectfully ask you to ban all U(sic)GA fans from the internet worldwide for 3 weeks. I mean to recuse myself from all interaction with them. I know my tard temper, and it is running short.
05-14-2012 10:51 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

Donators
(05-14-2012 10:51 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  Joey CP,

I respectfully ask you to ban all U(sic)GA fans from the internet worldwide for 3 weeks. I mean to recuse myself from all interaction with them. I know my tard temper, and it is running short.

03-lmfao

are there any U(sic)GA fans left on the board tho 05-stirthepot
05-14-2012 11:05 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

Donators
texasorange, you're best bet is to not log on if things are upsetting you.
05-14-2012 11:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.