Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thanks C-USA Board Fans.
Bookmark and Share
Purplehook Offline
1st String

I Root For: East Carolina
Thanks C-USA Board Fans.
Dear C-USAbbs Fans,

I know emotions for this board today are high. I can understand that some fans are pi$$ed off and others are happy about ECU and Tulane to the Big east. But putting that all aside I will miss the comradely of this board. C-USA has the best fans on NCAABBS and now being an "outsider" I will miss that. It is also tough for me that we will no longer be in a conference with our brethren So Miss and Marshall. I am a huge college football fan and i will still be watching C-USA with as much passion in future years as I do now.
11-27-2012 05:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

07owl Offline
All American

I Root For: Rice
RE: Thanks C-USA Board Fans.
Despite any lack of geographical rivalry, I've enjoyed being in a conference with ECU. Our miracle win over you in 2006 to become bowl eligible is my favorite memory of my time here (4th down hail mary to Jarrett Dillard followed by long game winning fg). Unlike some others leaving (and like some others not leaving), you guys have earned it on the field. I will note that I am sad to see what your school is doing to your baseball program, which was a fun program to play. Baseball and basketball are being sacrificed, and I hope you can find a way to keep your baseball team as a national player.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2012 05:58 PM by 07owl.)
11-27-2012 05:58 PM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
I am saddened this may be the end of our football series.
11-27-2012 06:00 PM
Purplehook Offline
1st String

I Root For: East Carolina
(11-27-2012 05:58 PM)07owl Wrote:  Despite any lack of geographical rivalry, I've enjoyed being in a conference with ECU. Our miracle win over you in 2006 to become bowl eligible is my favorite memory of my time here (4th down hail mary to Jarrett Dillard followed by long game winning fg). Unlike some others leaving (and like some others not leaving), you guys have earned it on the field. I will note that I am sad to see what your school is doing to your baseball program, which was a fun program to play. Baseball and basketball are being sacrificed, and I hope you can find a way to keep your baseball team as a national player.

I remember that game very well. Dillard was such a stud. I was thrilled when he went to the Jacksonville Jaguars because ECU's David Garrard was QB at the time.
11-27-2012 06:07 PM
Advertisement

ultraviolet Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
I want to add my thanks to CUSA and to thank the CUSA fans here who I've had a lot of fun hanging out with. I'll pull for CUSA any time they play as long as it doesn't have a detrimental effect on ECU. I hate we didn't get to know the newbies better, but I reserve the right to hang out over here.
11-27-2012 06:19 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Football only in a conference still losing members good luck with that.
11-27-2012 06:44 PM
77Herd11 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: The Herd
ECU you guys leaving is what really sucks. Don't think we have as deep ties with Tulane but that sucks too. UAB, USM, Rice, Tulsa, UTEP and us. Hard to believe that is all that that is left of the 12. Guess USM feels a lot worse than we do.
11-27-2012 06:57 PM
MDH Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UNT, Fresno St
You're welcome
11-27-2012 07:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.